Adding b12 to syringe of gear ?

CoolBreeze

Trusted Member
Has anyone added B12 with they’re pins ? I somehow just found out it works better apparently IM delivered .. ?! I’ve been doing sub q once or twice a week as needed. Can someone please enlighten me here.

Are your deficient??! .. no but I’m doing my best to be better than you so fuck off mr are you deficient

Are your deficient??! .. no but I’m doing my best to be better than you so fuck off mr are you deficient
How does someone commenting on taking B-12 and making a generic comment such as it isn't best to mega dose one vitamin make someone a shill? What is he shilling? He isn't super new and he wasn't being a prick.
@gondar1 made an inquiry and you attack him?
There is zero reason to tell anyone to fuck off - no one is attacking you.

Fair enough I probably shouldn’t have used those words I just live in a world of suppression and when someone is parroting what I know is stupid I call it out .. no beef man just like fuck bro .. idunno you really wanna go off what they’re telling and teaching you take for b12 cool .. do you bro all good

Is it easy to access in Canada? I have buddy taking it as part of weight loss program, but he' getting screwed on the cost of the program. Wants to start on his own.....

Is it easy to access in Canada? I have buddy taking it as part of weight loss program, but he' getting screwed on the cost of the program. Wants to start on his own.....
Literally what? Holy smokes bro google is your friend bud

Not the best idea to mix water based b12 with oil based gear, i used to do it to enhance flow, back in the old days...But there can be issues doing so....
Now as far as B!@, you piss out whatever you do not need, it is not like an iron supplement, you can go pretty hard on B12, but do your own research as i am not a doc, just a guy that has done many things with vitamin j lolol for a long ass time, yes i earned the right to say that....

Lol yeah that’s on me I just really appreciate solid advice I honest to god feel like wells could be pretty easily poisoned these days and I’m sure that’s a thing but whatever I really appreciate sage advice from you guys and that was kind of where I was going with the addition of it in a pin and how that would effect anything .. at any rate love you guys man stay huge stay smart