Achievement Unlocked: Sphynx Labs Integrates 3 Decentralized Services From Leading Oracle Provider Chainlink

XCII

Clinically Retarded
Trusted Member
probably nothing

Fri, January 14, 2022

Wilmington, Delaware--(Newsfile Corp. - January 14, 2022) - Sphynx Labs, an AIO (All-in-One) decentralized exchange (DEX), has officially integrated three different decentralized services from Chainlink, the industry-leading decentralized oracle network.

Sphynx Labs

To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
https://orders.newsfilecorp.com/files/8203/110131_5be948b8243a69ce_001full.jpg

Specifically, Sphynx Labs is enhancing the functionality of its platform by:

1. Helping ensure its drawing games are provably fair with Chainlink VRF
2. Implementing new stop-loss and take-profit order functionality in our DEX with Chainlink Keepers
3. Receiving accurate, real-time token pricing data with Chainlink Price Feeds

Building Fair Drawing Games With Chainlink VRF

Chainlink VRF is a secure and auditable on-chain random number generator (RNG). Chainlink VRF provides a provably fair source of randomness that drawing games can use to select winners, with on-chain cryptographic proofs showing that the RNG process was tamper-proof.

Integrating Chainlink VRF was very important to bringing undeniable fairness and transparency to Sphynx Labs' drawing games, as any user can now independently audit the integrity of the RNG to verify that it's unbiased, unpredictable, and tamper-proof.

With the integration of Chainlink VRF, users can rest assured that all users have an equal opportunity of winning prizes while enjoying a fun and amazing new game.

Automating DEX Orders With Chainlink Keepers

Chainlink Keepers is a secure smart contract automation service that uses off-chain computation to automate smart contracts according to predefined conditions. The Keepers service leverages the same groups of leading DevOps teams, enterprises, and data providers that help power Chainlink Price Feeds-which currently help secure tens of billions of dollars across the DeFi landscape.

Sphynx Labs is now using Chainlink Keepers to support stop-loss and take-profit orders. Chainlink Keepers continuously monitor user orders to verify whether predefined conditions are met, triggering smart contracts to exercise or sell positions according to preset times and prices.

I wonder how big of a stack it’s gonna take to be able to comfortably live off of staking rewards? 100? 200? 500+?

I wonder how big of a stack it’s gonna take to be able to comfortably live off of staking rewards? 100? 200? 500+?
Not sure but when it all collapses people are going to lose a shit load of money.

More on Sphynx Labs

Not sure but when it all collapses people are going to lose a shit load of money.

Think it will collapse? I don't think so; China threw everything it had at it and it keeps going. What do you think the catalyst may be?

More on Sphynx Labs

Think it will collapse? I don't think so; China threw everything it had at it and it keeps going. What do you think the catalyst may be?
China damn near collasped. They bailed themselves out.

The catalyst is that it’s all pretend. Only has value because people investing give it value. There is nothing solid behind it. So if something big hits the markets, it will suffer.

China damn near collasped. They bailed themselves out.
This is a non sequitur. China took half the bit coin miners out of business by banning it, they have failed, same story in Kazakhstan and no doubt the squeeze on other Bitcoin havens. I think nothing short of a total EMP attack on the planet, or a concentrated attack by the all of the biggest economies on the planet. There's too much American money being pumped into the system for it to be allowed to fail even if this decentralized system was able to so if you can't beat them, you gotta join em

This is a non sequitur. China took half the bit coin miners out of business by banning it, they have failed, same story in Kazakhstan and no doubt the squeeze on other Bitcoin havens. I think nothing short of a total EMP attack on the planet, or a concentrated attack by the all of the biggest economies on the planet. There's too much American money being pumped into the system for it to be allowed to fail even if this decentralized system was able to so if you can't beat them, you gotta join em
I was t talking about that. Their stock market almost collapsed.
I won’t join them. I’ll stick with tried and true. It’s done me very well so far.
Plus it would take me a year to learn the silly babble, lol.

Last edited: