AAS to Increase Running Pace and Endurance

Deca

Trusted Member
Hey guys,

I have experience with cycles of just Test E, and cycles where I stacked Var, low dose Deca and most recently EQ. I have stacked these with Test E only, not together.

I have changed my goals from building muscle strength to significantly increasing my cardio. I am on a running program with a coach, however noticed my pace and endurance went down while using Test E and EQ, which had previously been recommended to me. I am looking for any guidance on AAS that will help me increase my endurance and running pace, ideally while not losing a ton of muscle (If I can maintain my off cycle size while increasing my cardio, I will be happy).

If anyone has any suggestions for me, that would be great!

I am approximately 5'11, 200 lbs and typically maintain a decent diet with an acceptable BF.

Hi there, Eq and Deca used to cause me to become winded pretty quickly. It seems to thicken the blood platelets.
Low cycle of test e along with Winny and nandrol for your joints should help out.
Its been a long time since I've given advice so you may want to wait for someone thats been I the game more recently.
Best of luck. Cheers

short answer is none.
before anyone says winny or furazabol, they will improve speed, not endurance. running and size are antithetical so pick a lane.
i always wondered if eq alone to increase rbc count would improve endurance.
look at ppar like stenabolic and cardarine or whatever has replaced them. or epo
why do you want to use gear to improve your times? to cheat in races? brag to pencil necks? improve employment PT score?

FYI bro GW50156 is cardarine. This is a SARM not a steroid. Proven to help with endurance and stamina

Yeah I had good results with cardarine but that shit was nasty to swallow. But other than EPO you won't notice much.

One thing though is how EQ counters how bad my cardio gets on Tren.

Ben Johnson had Winstrol - I would say it's ideal for bursts of speed. Would it have improved his endurance/distance? I don't believe so.

As others said, the standard nowadays is EPO, but I would reserve that for the highest level.

My cardio endueance always improved when I ran EQ. That was the whole purpose for it in racehorses.

Eq , epo and cardarine
Agree with above but I wouldn't touch EPO as it isn't worth the risk (for me). Boldenone, the few times I used it, always increased my ability to work out longer and with less breaks. My cardio consists of sex and 5 minute rounds of sparring or heavy bag work. The latter gets easier with boldenone but nothing is free so monitor your health carefully.

Unfortunately, it can be hard on the BP and you need to watch your blood markers but I can't argue with the results from an endurance perspective. Everything in moderation - I'm referring to a 150 mg a week dose over 3-4 months.

Good luck.