AAS and Tendon Tears… Cause or Cure?

Definitely no quick fixes. I was 2 years healing a tendon and still didn't trust it 2 years later. I think sorbqte mentioned it earlier, but the problem I found with deca is i thought everything was fine and i was back to normal, just to realize i was just masking the pain and making it worse. Its a slow process.
You have to have a lot of self control if your planning on using a compound like Deca to help heal injuries. @Cheapshot - if it isn't clear I am agreeing with you.
Several steroids are used in severe cased to hasten recovery from bad injuries - a cut and paste from a site, "These medicines help to rebuild tissues that have become weak because of continuing illness or serious injury." Will deca help heal a tendon - can't say but it will help heal a lot of tissue.
Came from this webpage: https://www.nps.org.au/medicine-finder/deca-durabolin-solution-for-injection

If I had more time I would search for some of the write ups on actual usages (mostly read about oxandrolone and deca but I can't use anavar). Regardless, can it help with specific injuries - suspect it can and will. Will it help most people, no because they won't have the patience or self control to use it as a medicine and not to build large/strong muscles.
This is from 3 years ago and was a log I ran trying to deal with a host of chronic and some acute injuries / issues: https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threa...njuries-gh-peptides-and-test-nandrolone.3596/

I learned a lot and I would do it different if I did it again but the key to this working was going to physio, seeing my doctor, massage, foam rolling, stretching, very light weights (as if I didn't even work out at times) but using the principal of progressive overload to heal. Not progressive overload like we think for BB - it might be after a few workout outs floor pressing 5 lb dumbbells, I would move to 10 lbs and lower my reps adding in a few reps each workout. A controlled load on the injury. I am not a doctor or sports therapist but hurt myself more times than I care to disclose so take my writing for what it is - opinion. Some injuries you simply can't do this to but in my case I had a lot of chronic issues - no serious acute tears or injuries.

Was it the low dose deca, TB500, BPC157, or low dose Serostim that helped me heal - not sure but I am 100% certain BPC157 healed my Achilles tendons quickly. I suspect it was a combination of different modalities of therapy, some of the items mentioned working together and working out with the one goal of healing - not getting stronger or bigger. Keep in mind I did not have a total tear like you do @DeepInDaBush so your plan will be different.
If you read the log and it is boring - you will see I did grow a lot more than I thought I would but keep in mind a cycle for me is TRT plus 100 mg of Primo so adding in 150 mg of deca and 2 IU of Sero is like throwing gas on fire. I was off all PED's for a very long time when I did this.

I used low dose deca to help heal some of the issues and I suspect it worked but I am in my 40's and have been throwing around iron for decades, I know the difference between good pain and bad pain and am willing to stop in the middle of any workout and walk out of the gym and reassess the next morning. 3 steps forward, 2 back, etc.

Unless you have a sensible game plan and will stick with it - I wouldn't use deca to heal a tendon.

Goldenrod, I would love to know what protocol you think would work best for my injury!
Right now I have my right arm wrapped in a compression bandage from elbow to hand with a plaster support inside. I am able to slightly bend at the elbow. Im supposed to keep this on for two weeks covering it when I shower. My arm aches a little bit and I do my best not to use my right hand. I would love to take the bandage off and see what they’ve done inside. I have only been able to sleep a few hours at a time because it is quite uncomfortable. I think It is most difficult mentally because I have all these things that I could be doing and just can’t with one arm.
I have test, anavar and MK 677 on hand and have access to BPC157.
You have a total tear and they surgically reattached your tendon so you have a long road ahead of you.
Won't comment on oxandrolone as I haven't used it for healing injuries. MK677 theoretically should increase IGF and help heal your body but regardless I never found it did much for injuries. All the shit I read about SARMS and helping injuries - I found the opposite albeit MK677 is not a SARM - point being don't believe everything you read.

Script HGH on the other hand - yes it helped me a lot.
As for two peptides - BPC157 and TB500, there are dozens of protocols.
Just an opinion and this is based on what seems to be best for me.
1000 mcg / 1 mg of BPC157 as close to injury site daily. If you want to break that into two insulin shots OK, but I found one fine. I also injected the TB500 at the same time with the BPC157 and used between 1000-1500 mcg's a day. I reduced the TB500 down weekly but kept the BPC157 the same for a long time.

You may wish to start with 250 mcg's a day and see how you feel as the least you can use the better.

Use the peptide(s) while I was going through therapy hoping to hasten the healing. When you finally can hit the weights again be very careful.

These peptides are just tools like massage, stretching, physiotherapy, etc. Do they help - yes, for some injuries for some people. I ran and logged enough trials to figure out what they help me best with.

I feel like a broken record but I am not a doctor or physiotherapist. I have a lot of doc friends and my orthopedic surgeon friend is also a top class powerlifter who refers to BPC157 as the safest peptide but again that is his opinion. He and his son use is regularly and claim it helps with some issues.

Wish you the best luck healing. If you have questions I am happy to chime in so either post here or send me a PM.

Deca is good for heeling so am told may look into that I don t no anything about peptides but I’ve heard some are very good for heeling as well

I took deca trying to heal my tore hamstring I wouldn’t buy into that man it did not make a difference for me it was all physical therapy and I didn’t fully heal until I was off cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had some success with using mk677 to help heal soft tissue type injuries.
I had a soft tissue injury on the top of my foot, had pain for over a year... after about 3 months of mk677 the pain was gone. Not sure if it was just coincidence and healed naturally while I was using it, but I feel it was what healed me.
Deca for me will help joint pain, as it lubricates... but does nothing for soft tissue or tendon issues.

Time off helps I know everyone hates not working out but I had bad tendonitis and I stopped biceps for like 6 months. Now my arms feel great. My arms aren't imbalanced either they didn't fall much behind at all