7 Signs and Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency

I think magnesium is going to be the next "thing" like vitamin D was a few years ago..

Most ppl as they age generally become defcient in it and a magnesium defficiency is quite bad.

Great article @Bagua.
For those looking to supplement rather than a food derived approach, I use and recommend Canadian made Magnesium Glycinate. I found it on Amazon after shitting my brains out a few times from magnesium citrate mixes. Apparently I have weak guts and if the supplement is not pure glycinate, I have problems. This is one of the few I've found that's not a mix, it's pure magnesium glycinate. Most supplements ( Including other options avail from CanPrev ) will sneak in other forms of magnesium because it's cheaper.
This stuff does not taste great, almost sweet with a bit fishy taste. I use a ~300mg worth scoop a couple hours before bed and I find it helps my quality of sleep. I have also found it will almost instantly alleviate muscle craps and twitches.

I run Naka Magnesium Biglycinate 6 months a year and I can definitely feel improvements in my knees and sleep quality.

Do not forget to add Potassium if supplementing Magnesium...Very important.

Every morning for momma and i, i make 300 mg of magnesium, 1500 -2000 mg of potassium, 1-2 grams of sea salt in a one liter shaker. Drink it through the day a bit here and there. Finish by supper time... With plenty of water...We drink distilled water only since 2015. Fantastic stuff, i bet i have not drank 3 gallons of any other water since. We take it with us in empty water bottles etc and large Yeti containers when at work or out and about. Camping a 5 gallon jug follows us. Amazing stuff.
This has made great improvements in many aspects. Poop times, hydration, muscle spasms gone ...like zero anymore etc....Good post Bagua,

Do not forget to add Potassium if supplementing Magnesium...Very important.

Every morning for momma and i, i make 300 mg of magnesium, 1500 -2000 mg of potassium, 1-2 grams of sea salt in a one liter shaker. Drink it through the day a bit here and there. Finish by supper time... With plenty of water...We drink distilled water only since 2015. Fantastic stuff, i bet i have not drank 3 gallons of any other water since. We take it with us in empty water bottles etc and large Yeti containers when at work or out and about. Camping a 5 gallon jug follows us. Amazing stuff.
This has made great improvements in many aspects. Poop times, hydration, muscle spasms gone ...like zero anymore etc....Good post Bagua,

Can you give more info on why you need potarrisum too?

Why only distilled water? Don';t you want the minerals from reg water?

I'd like to try your mix! What mag and pot powder are you using?

Hey @animal-inside

Potassium is required at 4500 mg per day, magnesium about 450 mg per day, they just need to be in balance. With Salt as well. Too much of one without the other has negative effects.

Calcium as well should be in check to feel amazing Animal Inside.

I get potassium from a product called no salt, or salt free, look at ingredients, almost all potassium chloride, and a bit of potassium iodide and an inert anti caking agent. Potassium supps are typically maxed out at 100 mg per tab.
Magnesium Citrate is the magnesium we use. I have good results with it.

The minerals in regular water are Minute, with chlorine and fluoride added in unless on well water or spring water. I stay away from those sources.
Many minerals in spring water build up in kidneys and arterial system.
It is a myth that distilled water is bad for you.
Upon some autopsies of distilled water drinkers, they had very clear veins and arteries and lack of build up as distilled water will take away by absorption some minerals not required or utilized.

Some pretty famous folks utilized distilled only...Einstein to name one..I am no einstein by any stretch, just throwing it out there.

Lots of articles out there on this subject, and it has been 5 yrs now and all is excellent.

You bet man. I use salt free, made by Windsor. Just got it at a grocery store by the salt.
All that stuff mixed together is not great at all. BUT, if i swig it here and there, it is fine. I just make a batch and drink through the day. I used to add flavored Magnesium and drink the whole thing at once, but i would get a bit woozy after from the amounts of all in one blast.
This swigging through the day way works excellent.

So I'm going to make one of your conconctions for tomorrow.

I'm going to try 1400mg potassium with 1 gram salt in 1 litre water. My magnesium is in tab form so it will be taken durig the day

Sound good?

So I'm going to make one of your conconctions for tomorrow.

I'm going to try 1400mg potassium with 1 gram salt in 1 litre water. My magnesium is in tab form so it will be taken durig the day

Sound good?
Sounds good. Try it for a couple weeks

@Harley00

A little more relevant than a 2006 pics art photo.
Bad info on there, so want to clarify with factual info.
The pics art pic you suggested came from A group of 197k memebers that deal with magnesium deficiency, and deal with the best magnesium for there applications, its considered a quick guide.

I dont belive it to be bad info its quick info . The healthline dosn't explain to you different scenarios on which different types of magnesium can assist you in your goals, depending on whats wrong in your body.

weather its 1973 or 2021 its still good info . And i myself have used this , amd many other i know to find the best magnesium that works for them and has worked out great.

Too be fair i find magnesium glycinate to be the best for most applications.

Im not arguing with you , any extra info is great but i dont belive my picture is false amd theres 197k memebers in another group that state its not.
And the pic art was from 2016. From tracy grady from the magnesium advocacy group.

The pics art pic you suggested came from A group of 197k memebers that deal with magnesium deficiency, and deal with the best magnesium for there applications, its considered a quick guide.

I dont belive it to be bad info its quick info . The healthline dosn't explain to you different scenarios on which different types of magnesium can assist you in your goals, depending on whats wrong in your body.

weather its 1973 or 2021 its still good info . And i myself have used this , amd many other i know to find the best magnesium that works for them and has worked out great.

Too be fair i find magnesium glycinate to be the best for most applications.

Im not arguing with you , any extra info is great but i dont belive my picture is false amd theres 197k memebers in another group that state its not.
And the pic art was from 2016. From tracy grady from the magnesium advocacy group.
Nah man, Magnesium supplemetation is found in many forms, that is one article i posted from many, many i have read and understand.

Argue , or not...It makes no mind to me. I have been doing this a very long time and have no problem with those that disagree. None at all.
My issue at hand is you posted a pic from pic art , which is far from accurate, that is my issue with your post, absolutely inaccurate.
BUT, if it works for you, who cares what i think or know.