7 Impressive Benefits of Combining Garlic and Ginger

Gonna give the ginger extract a try for the cognitive boost. I take garlic supplements regularly but the gloves themselves I would consume heavily when I got sick. Worked better than supplements.

I’ll be on that extract at 800-1200mg daily for 2 months minimum too before assessing.

I love ginger I eat it a lot of it especially when I go to a sushi place, it helps with my stomach digesting. I love garlic as well I can eat that by it self, something about the flavor I’m hooked on sometimes adding with a little olive oil and using as a deep souse 🤤

Good post Bagua. I was researching ginger lately, apparently it helps a lot to empty small intestine and digestion etc. I've taken it before quite a bit and i eat at least 3-4 cloves of garlic a day as it helps stop platelets from getting sticky with my high hemo counts, and great antibacterial and liver protector.
Funny thing is once you eat it regular, it does not smell as much on breath etc. Or maybe no one tells me...lol. But if i stop for awhile i get smell on breath, sweat etc.
After while it dissipates.

Good stuff amigo.

I have vascular damage in my left leg from a blood clot from a car accident 15 years ago. My leg swells daily...supposed to wear.compression stocking and need to take daily diuretic to help.

I've added 4g of garlic a day (high dose but nothing exceeds like excess) and my leg no longer swells. I havent worn my stocking in 15 days and have been putting in 9000 steps a day outside of the gym (a lot for me). And no swelling.
Whereas before if I was too active standing for consecutive days id have a 4" larger lower thigh and 2.5" larger calf. And would need to waste a whole day in bed with it elevated.

Very impressive. Plus in the past garlic helped my BP 5-7 points