6 months on T. No changes

80mg a week is likely not enough, i mean thays obvious, your lh is surpressed so your on test but your likely just barely shut down. Id ask for 100mg a week and go from there, and id ask to take your shit home and do it yourself.

Im also a bit concerned on your high hematocrit/hemoglobin and rbc , if these are that high on 80mg... then there could be issues at higher dosages.

Your also have a b12 deficiency , thats too low pick up some b12 and stsrt adding in injections to your protocol. Or talk to your doctor... i dont have faith in doctors personally.

Your tsh is low, i mean its a perfect tsh to be fair, but that can be good or bad, typically a lower tsh can mean hyperthyroidism, but it also could be just perfect, you need ft4 and ft3 to be sure. If your ft4 and ft3 are good with a tsh of 1 then your rockin.

Hears a full panel you should run.

Inflammation markers
Crp
Esr

Liver markers
Ast
Alt
Ggt - fatty liver marker.

Kidney markers
Egfr
Cystatin c

Full iron panel
Iron
Ferritin
Trans ferritin
Uibc
Tibc

Full thyroid panel need all a must.
Ft4
Ft3
Tsh

Folate
B12
Vitamin d
Magnesium
Zinc
Aldosterone
Homocysteine
Calcium

Full hormones panel
Prolactin
Pregnenolone
Progesterone
Estrogen
Testosterone
Free test
Shbg- definitely need to see this.
Dhea
Albumin

Full cbc blood panel

Cortisol section panel
Cortisol am and pm
Acth

Blood sugar panels. Your blood ac1 looked good so you likely dont need these, ill just post them for others
HbA1c
•HOMA-IR
•C-Peptide
•Fasting Insulin
•Fasting glucose

Last edited:
I have severe sleep apnea so that’s most likely why my hematocrit levels are so high. I’ll ask about the other tests from my doctors at work for sure. Should I be concerned about the b12?

B12 deficiency and thyroid issues can be a cause for poor sleep and sleep apnea and blood abnormalities

Do you have a high heart rate? Heart palps, sweaty alot , extremely warm most days? Just curious

B12 deficiency and thyroid issues can be a cause for poor sleep and sleep apnea and blood abnormalities

Do you have a high heart rate? Heart palps, sweaty alot , extremely warm most days? Just curious
No higher heart rate, no palps. Sweaty after a workout but always warm

The only real advice I've got (considering I know nothing about your medical history, other medications, conditions etc.) is that 100mg of C/E a week did nothing to get my Total T levels beyond 325ng/dl (I'm too lazy to convert ng/dl to pmol/L right now, but we're both in the -1.5 std deviation range) - very low. I have to sustain a TRT dose of at least 125-150mg/wk (mixed C/E ester) to get into the low 500's. If you're at the 80mg/wk (bi weekly shots, too, ouch) maybe it's just not enough.

Also, your LH/FSH is abysmally low, and very similar to mine, naturally, as a T1 hypogonadal patient. This could either be the product of legitimate hormones shutting off that signaling (FSH and LH are signaling peptides between HTPA and Gonads) which might put your mind at ease about the quality of your pharmaceuticals... Or an avenue to investigate. Keep in mind, FSH/LH can change by the *minute* so single-point bloodwork does a terrible job categorizing your biology.... But, adding subq HCG, an LH analog, did wonders for me feeling "less like shit" during my TRT.

The only real advice I've got (considering I know nothing about your medical history, other medications, conditions etc.) is that 100mg of C/E a week did nothing to get my Total T levels beyond 325ng/dl (I'm too lazy to convert ng/dl to pmol/L right now, but we're both in the -1.5 std deviation range) - very low. I have to sustain a TRT dose of at least 125-150mg/wk (mixed C/E ester) to get into the low 500's. If you're at the 80mg/wk (bi weekly shots, too, ouch) maybe it's just not enough.

Also, your LH/FSH is abysmally low, and very similar to mine, naturally, as a T1 hypogonadal patient. This could either be the product of legitimate hormones shutting off that signaling (FSH and LH are signaling peptides between HTPA and Gonads) which might put your mind at ease about the quality of your pharmaceuticals... Or an avenue to investigate. Keep in mind, FSH/LH can change by the *minute* so single-point bloodwork does a terrible job categorizing your biology.... But, adding subq HCG, an LH analog, did wonders for me feeling "less like shit" during my TRT.
All good stuff to know. I’m doing bloods again Thursday. Hoping my levels show the same as last time so they up me because as it stands now if this is the level of dose they are going to keep me at I might as well stop trt all together and just let my natural levels come back to the 300 range. 170 is not a nice feeling. Almost zombie like most of the day so fingers crossed they up me and give me a new script next week

I meant something Pre-TRT more indepth like the post few above. LH/FSH/Thyroid/Vitamin D/etc.
I'd suggest try Sub-Q injections also to see if that changes things if your next results are low still.
What will subQ do vice IM?