6 months on T. No changes

Your doctor actually said this?
Gotta be one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard.
I know. I took it with a grain of salt. Literally have an RN giving me my injections. She also questioned if they were actually giving it to me and not something else. I said it’s an RN. I bring the vial in and watch them draw it so yes I’m sure lol

Blood was drawn 50 hours after last shot which she says is why the numbers appear so low in her opinion.
Great time to do it. Stay consistent with that for as long as you are on the same inject protocol. FWIW Normally I would say to someone just starting to get bloods done at the trough or lowest point which would be right before the next injection. A 4/3 day split up like you are doing plus other life realities can make that tricky but whatever day you are doing it keep doing it that day. Note the type of difference a day could make below for you future reference.

Imma call BS on her for that one for sure.

By my math the large majority would be waving between 886 and 584ng/dl Friday to Tuesday then 840-637 Wednesday to Thursday which I think is great. Any outliers I've seen are not more than 25-30% plus or minus that IOW the low might rarely be about 440.

Their may be some medical reason that you are converting at a much lesser rate than most but sorry I am unaware if their is.

Doesn't seem very likely but logically, for me, if we exclude a so far unknown medical cause the most like likely reasons would be underdosing of some form. Bunk gear or misloading the syringe which can happen for various reasons like bad math or misreading the markings?

What type of syringe is being used? Barrel capacity? Needle gauge and length? One or two piece, ie is the needle removeable and replaceable?

Also I'm not clear on where you are getting the injects done? At a clinic by a nurse or privately via a nurse friend?

I agree with trying to switch to Dela, another solid reason for doing that is taking half the oil into your body as it is dosed at 200mg/ml

Great time to do it. Stay consistent with that for as long as you are on the same inject protocol. FWIW Normally I would say to someone just starting to get bloods done at the trough or lowest point which would be right before the next injection. A 4/3 day split up like you are doing plus other life realities can make that tricky but whatever day you are doing it keep doing it that day. Note the type of difference a day could make below for you future reference.

Imma call BS on her for that one for sure.

By my math the large majority would be waving between 886 and 584ng/dl Friday to Tuesday then 840-637 Wednesday to Thursday which I think is great. Any outliers I've seen are not more than 25-30% plus or minus that IOW the low might rarely be about 440.

Their may be some medical reason that you are converting at a much lesser rate than most but sorry I am unaware if their is.

Doesn't seem very likely but logically, for me, if we exclude a so far unknown medical cause the most like likely reasons would be underdosing of some form. Bunk gear or misloading the syringe which can happen for various reasons like bad math or misreading the markings?

What type of syringe is being used? Barrel capacity? Needle gauge and length? One or two piece, ie is the needle removeable and replaceable?

Also I'm not clear on where you are getting the injects done? At a clinic by a nurse or privately via a nurse friend?

I agree with trying to switch to Dela, another solid reason for doing that is taking half the oil into your body as it is dosed at 200mg/ml
I’m getting the injections done by one of my nurses at work. (Military nurse) she uses a 1ml 2 piece syringe. Draws with a 18g and pins with a 25g needle.

All 3 are large muscles and all show to have the same rates of absorption. Not to mention either muscle group would have some even any improvement by running a 3 month cycle at those all though low numbers.
I am on TRT as well for two years now and the only time my numbers dropped was when I had the flu (covid negative) and was too weak to mess with injections for almost two weeks prior to my blood work.

Have used both Taro Test (Cyp) and Delatestryl (Enanthate) and my numbers are pretty good now. So either the bottle you got from pharmacy was bad (which is entirely possible) or there is another reason that needs to be investigated.

I have not heard of T levels dropping unless you were using Underground Lab stuff which can be underdosed, overdosed and total junk, meaning no hormone present. Did a lot of research before getting on TRT so I am speaking from two years of pharma TRT experience.

Where is the test bottle being stored between shots? At home or at the clinic? Since you mentioned that the nurse is injecting you.

I am on TRT as well for two years now and the only time my numbers dropped was when I had the flu (covid negative) and was too weak to mess with injections for almost two weeks prior to my blood work.

Have used both Taro Test (Cyp) and Delatestryl (Enanthate) and my numbers are pretty good now. So either the bottle you got from pharmacy was bad (which is entirely possible) or there is another reason that needs to be investigated.

I have not heard of T levels dropping unless you were using Underground Lab stuff which can be underdosed, overdosed and total junk, meaning no hormone present. Did a lot of research before getting on TRT so I am speaking from two years of pharma TRT experience.

Where is the test bottle being stored between shots? At home or at the clinic? Since you mentioned that the nurse is injecting you.

Even if a lab is junk levels would be the same not lower

I saw there was talk about the Taro being underdosed but with no real proof ( someone's buddy told them ) I have used the Taro at the exact same dose as Delatestryl, Pfizer, and multiple underground labs....I have not be able to tell the difference between any of them while using the same dose. The only logical explanation in my mind is that you're metabolizing the testosterone at a very fast rate, this has happened to me before but with a propionate ester and a super low SHBG. What is your SHBG at?

Bottle is being stored in my cabinet at work which is locked

Bottle is being stored in my cabinet at work which is locked
At this time the only thing I can think of is that bottle has oil with no Test hormone in it, which is rare for a pharmacy product but not unheard of.

Let your clinic know that you'd like to replace current bottle since they have seen you take the medication but haven't seen the results or actual 'changes' as you reported.

Been of pharmacy TRT and I 'felt' the effects of Cyp in two days and Enanthate after 2 weeks and no issues with lab results. I pin delts, quads and glutes.

At this time the only thing I can think of is that bottle has Test with no hormone in it, which is rare for a pharmacy product but not unheard of.

Let your clinic know that you'd like to replace current bottle since they have seen you take the medication but haven't seen the results or actual 'changes' as you reported.

Been of pharmacy TRT and I 'felt' the effects of Cyp in two days and Enanthate after 2 weeks and no issues with lab results. I pin delts, quads and glutes.
Also ask the pharmacy that dispensed this bottle if they had people report similar issues. You can actually call the producer or check their website for issues with meds in recent past. They are obligated to report any issues found during test or any recalls.

You might just need more. Not everyone is the same. I have a buddy that needs 400 mg a week to come in a high normal.

I saw there was talk about the Taro being underdosed but with no real proof ( someone's buddy told them ) I have used the Taro at the exact same dose as Delatestryl, Pfizer, and multiple underground labs....I have not be able to tell the difference between any of them while using the same dose. The only logical explanation in my mind is that you're metabolizing the testosterone at a very fast rate, this has happened to me before but with a propionate ester and a super low SHBG. What is your SHBG at?
I don’t see SHBG on my report

Very weird SHBG isn’t being tested when checking for TRT updates

What about estrogen and prolactin ?

I don’t see SHBG on my report
That is actually very strange that they did not pull your SHBG. Who is prescribing your testosterone therapy and monitoring your treatment? An Endocrinologist, Urologist, General Practitioner, or a Men's health or anti aging clinic?

Your sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) is very important in determining what you free, or available, testosterone level is. Did they maybe test you Bioavailable Testosterone, do you see that on your report? Do you have a copy or can you provide a list of tests along with the results with the units of measurement as well as the normal lab ranges?

This is odd but not surprising to me as I have had a Urologist that didn't check mine either when he was trying to determine the cause of my low testosterone. It is an integral piece of the puzzle so obviously I never went back to that guy as it was clear to me that I did not want him having anything to do with my diagnosis or treatment. There are alot of shitty doctors out there, it is quite hard to find a good one.

23DA1314-B253-4692-BB2C-0CE6F7B7B624.jpeg

Attachments

• 8D6A9B46-081D-484E-83A2-067904209641.jpeg
    8D6A9B46-081D-484E-83A2-067904209641.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 10
  • F47DA24C-87B4-4009-841A-790C07E7A964.jpeg
    F47DA24C-87B4-4009-841A-790C07E7A964.jpeg
    407.2 KB · Views: 10