6 month update

Bobrebooted

Trusted Member
So I hit the 6 month point and got my labwork done. The first 3 months I was on a cream and showed zero improvement in my numbers, so they switched me to cypionate injections, 40cc twice a week. My numbers have improved greatly, Testosterone 24.9 nmol/l and free testosterone 704 pmol/l. Everything else is normal according to my phone call except my estradiol has gone way up. It's currently at 244 pmol/L. They gave me a prescription for Arimidex so we'll see where that goes. Other than that, I am feeling more clear headed, I'm sleeping decently and I've noticed a few other changes, but not the big bang I was hoping for. One main reason for starting was my lack of sex drive, and low quality wood. That has not improved. Like I said I'm noticing some positive changes, but not enough to make me feel jabbing myself every couple days has been worth it. Any insight?

I think that if your issues were solely or maybe even mainly from lack of T achieving those levels through supplementation as a stand alone would make them a non issue for most guys. But all this stuff is tied together, so it makes no sense to look at one item in isolation. Could be the E, could be something else. What else did they do labs for this time? Other hormones? Full Panel?
Last couple of threads regarding Onmen have made them look a little shaky to me.