5mg on trt 125mg T

Repup

Trusted Member
Before i jump in the AAs worl i use a bit of samrs. They work great but the suppression after a few week make you feel like sh...
I got off on only 500mg T cycle 1 month a go.
Im running a TRT (cruise dose) of 125mg Test E per week. I have a couple of bottle left of LGD 4033 in my rat pharma and wanna try a low dose of 5mg per day. I know its not going to bring me hulk result but i already paid for it. If it give me just a bit more its fine. I know about the shbg thing with samrs but me E level are pretty good.
Is it wort it or i should just continue on my cruise before the next blast. Thx

You should wait to let all of your markers somewhat normalize. Admittedly I don't know the most about lgd but I think I've seen that it can impact lipids

Yes like all sarms do. I will things on track and limit the dose to 5mg its pretty weak for this compound

Yes like all sarms do. I will things on track and limit the dose to 5mg its pretty weak for this compound
Isn't 5-10mg the upper dose guys usually run? Why not just wait till you've had time on = time off to be safe. What's the rush for slight benefit with added risk?

Will happily be credited on anything said

Now worry i disnt say i start now. My blood result suppose to come this week or next week. I will see after what im going to do

it works - pretty darn good. But will mess your lipids. Make sure you have at least 2 months to recover before bloods. Taking cardarine while on(and after) it will help prevent a bit - but may give you cancer.