5 weeks TRT - Don't feel anything

Pinning once a day is silliness?

Errrr......
I said for what he is doing. Testosterone does not drop in level in your body in a day. From everything I've been told or seen on here, there shouldn't really be a drop in levels for him within 4 days.

Every thing I've been aware if is that pinning every day for the purpose of maintaining testosterone to manage a fatigue problem is not the same as using it to build muscle mass or strength. That's all I'm saying there. People can choose to inject more often but he shouldn't need to inject to keep his levels even.

I should start pinning my glutes. I like quads b/c they are right there, no bending, no fatty tissue, just straight down or 45 degrees on the side. I only do IM. It might work for some, but IM works and why mess with a sure thing? I have a year's supply of 1" 25g, so the slin option is on the backburner for now.
I am completely with you. I do my quads so easy that it's just perfect. I don't know why people hate them. I even have a freckle right at the spot I prefer so it's like X marks the spot.

Now I'm not taking in order to do gains which could obviously change things.

Last edited:
Hello,

21 year old male, have made the big choice to go to TRT. 5 weeks in 140mg TestC a week split to pinning daily, and I feel nothing. Maybe slightly extra fatigue, which I can't even tell if its placebo because I already suffer from low-t fatigue daily. Also suffer from low libido and low motivation.

When can I expect for mental effects to kick in?
I think out of all the posts I've read on any board, this one is in the top 3 of dumb. This kid has already done so much damage and seems as he wont stop as all comments have fell on deaf ears until he stopped talking.
Sad.

Pinning once a day is silliness?

Errrr......
Once a day on trt levels is a bit extreme. I think you would lose a ton of oil that’s left in the syringe. You don’t get it all out, plus what of some leaks out of the injection site.
Just a bit overkill IMO.

Once a day on trt levels is a bit extreme. I think you would lose a ton of oil that’s left in the syringe. You don’t get it all out, plus what of some leaks out of the injection site.
Just a bit overkill IMO.
A much better selection of words than I posted.

Just a bit overkill IMO.
I disagree. Can just use a smaller syringe. I dont think you'd lose that much oil but 🤷‍♂️

I think pinning ED is optimal in most cases.

I disagree. Can just use a smaller syringe. I dont think you'd lose that much oil but 🤷‍♂️

You can do what you want.
Greatly increases the risk of an infection IMO. It’s all a numbers game (fuck now I’m quoting Newf). I’ve been caught a couple times. I pretty much pinned Ed for 4 years.

Now I do eod. I want to start an injectable dbol and prop cycle in Jan and that will be Ed pinning.
But for trt? No way. EOD at the most and that’s because I’m using prop. If it was test e, twice a week.

Im gonna agree its kinda overkill for trt with a long ester. But for a cycle its optimal simply because of the volume alone. But to pin 8-10ius a day I bet its not even really that accurate.

Just a bit overkill IMO.

Sorb you posted how to go about not losing any oil in this same thread, a lil air plus z-track injection and no reason to lose any oil. Also it seems to be common knowledge that natty T levels/production peaks once a day in the am. Despite what theories I (and you) have on if seeking a steady level is a good idea or not I find it hard to condemn any attempt to mimic a natural once a day pulse.

PS for those reading along - Speaking for myself, when I mentioned theories above I'm talking about the view that trying to maintain steady levels may not be the best approach. The more frequent the injection = the more steady the levels, meaning the range between low and high is smaller (Amplitude of the wave) however you also have increased the frequency of Change Of Direction (COD).
Less frequent shots of higher dose per shot will increase the A and decrease the COD. The decrease in COD could be looked at as smoother as well.
So which is "better" ?

I personally like more frequency as it eliminates the extreme highs and lows which is what "flips the switch" for a lot of side effects. Also iirc this also increases what is called the Area Under the Curve (AUC) meaning you can get more juice into your system. For some these advantages are outweighed by the inconvenience of pinning more often. To each their own but poster X referred to daily as "silliness" and I strongly object to that language especially when it's part of a post that displays his lack of understanding throughout.

EDit: just saw your last post , I agree with your point about increases infection chances, that needs to be weighed in the equation as well.

You can do what you want.
Greatly increases the risk of an infection IMO. It’s all a numbers game (fuck now I’m quoting Newf). I’ve been caught a couple times. I pretty much pinned Ed for 4 years.

Now I do eod. I want to start an injectable dbol and prop cycle in Jan and that will be Ed pinning.
But for trt? No way. EOD at the most and that’s because I’m using prop. If it was test e, twice a week.
I dont pin ED btw, only on blast.

This is now the 3rd time I'm saying this because people are shitting on ED pinning or saying its wrong. Aside from risk of infection (which is mitigated by following proper protocols), inconvience or you're worried about scar tissue (mitigated by site rotation) I think pinning ED is optimal.

Less fluctuations, less estrogen management required (no AI for example).

It is not wrong to pin ED.

Sorb you posted how to go about not losing any oil in this same thread, a lil air plus z-track injection and no reason to lose any oil. Also it seems to be common knowledge that natty T levels/production peaks once a day in the am. Despite what theories I (and you) have on if seeking a steady level is a good idea or not I find it hard to condemn any attempt to mimic a natural once a day pulse.

PS for those reading along - Speaking for myself, when I mentioned theories above I'm talking about the view that trying to maintain steady levels may not be the best approach. The more frequent the injection = the more steady the levels, meaning the range between low and high is smaller (Amplitude of the wave) however you also have increased the frequency of Change Of Direction (COD).
Less frequent shots of higher dose per shot will increase the A and decrease the COD. The decrease in COD could be looked at as smoother as well.
So which is "better" ?

I personally like more frequency as it eliminates the extreme highs and lows which is what "flips the switch" for a lot of side effects. Also iirc this also increases what is called the Area Under the Curve (AUC) meaning you can get more juice into your system. For some these advantages are outweighed by the inconvenience of pinning more often. To each their own but poster X referred to daily as "silliness" and I strongly object to that language especially when it's part of a post that displays his lack of understanding throughout.
🙌

Unfortunately what you think and the truth are different. An injection every 4 days is optimal because your body just doesn't metabolize testosterone that quickly.
Most doctors have you from 1 to 2 WEEKS and would possibly outright deny you medicinal test if you told them you were pinning daily.

I don't even know what an ED pin would do for your levels...keep you higher than aimed for nonstop? I bet it would MURDER whatever production your body is still doing.

In any case, pinning daily is not something many people do for testosterone unless you're pinning for performance.

I've been waiting for that blood test and update. Perhaps 9 weeks was magic time for the test to 'kick in.' Lol

Did he ever disclose the source of his 'test'?

I don't even know what an ED pin would do for your levels...keep you higher than aimed for nonstop? I bet it would MURDER whatever production your body is still doing.
Well one thing for certain is true in your statement...."I don't even know"

What "production"? Your body's natural production is shut down when exogenous testosterone is administered.

You need to do some research on what a negative feedback loop is.

Unfortunately what you think and the truth are different. An injection every 4 days is optimal because your body just doesn't metabolize testosterone that quickly.
Most doctors have you from 1 to 2 WEEKS and would possibly outright deny you medicinal test if you told them you were pinning daily.

In any case, pinning daily is not something many people do for testosterone unless you're pinning for performance.
I don't agree. If it's prescribed what do they care, and if they know anything about endocrinology they would recognize that more frequent injections produce stability while offsetting side-effects.

If the reason is trt, there is no reason to be concerned about nat production.

I'm tempted to increase my pinning frequency, as I prefer to 'feel' better than what I do at trt levels, however, being stable is nice, and I've been to hell and back getting here. I do miss that extra push. Better focus, memory, but the fucking estrogen volatility kills it for me.

You know it actually takes a lot to get under my skin, my history on any board would show that. I have you on ignore but when I see you respond to certain posts I just have to look because one thing that will always get me to speak up is when someone posts something dangerous which you have some history of doing. The posts you've made in this thread aren't necessarily dangerous but the bullshit non-factual stuff could cost someone a shit ton of time and wasted energy, I don't understand why you persist. Why not just stay mum? What do you gain with this opinion based crap? I can't even bother to argue each incorrect point with you because your understanding of the subject matter is so off the wall it would be pointless. Examples in the quote below.
Unfortunately what you think and the truth are different. WTF? Unlike yourself he didn't state his opinion as fact, he said "I don't think". I will make a statement of fact on the matter though - If you have half a brain there is no reason to lose any oil at all, I described how earlier itt. An injection every 4 days is optimal because your body just doesn't metabolize testosterone that quickly. WTF does that even mean? Can you even conceptualize how that would be true and explain it?
Most doctors have you from 1 to 2 WEEKS and would possibly outright deny you medicinal test if you told them you were pinning daily. Most? Maybe. Mine and a bunch of others I know of are cool with it FYI

I don't even know what an ED pin would do for your levels...keep you higher than aimed for nonstop? Maybe if you are ignorant enough in your dosing protocol but with just a tiny bit of effort there is no reason not to hit whatever targets you set and actually be more accurate with them than less frequent doses. I bet it would MURDER whatever production your body is still doing. LOL Come the fuck on bro, I'm not typing a paragraph to explain the problems with that one. I can't even begin to understand how you think a well planned protocol of any kind of dose and frequency would play into what you are asserting even if you get past the MAJOR flaw in the statement.

PLEASE JUST STOP.

That's the last time I'm going to be polite with you about this type of shit.

PS - Editing your post after it's been responded to tends to take the flow out of the conversation and makes it hard to follow and/or understand the responses. I for one would appreciate it if you would make your clarifications in a new post.

I don't agree. If it's prescribed what do they care, and if they know anything about endocrinology they would recognize that more frequent injections produce stability while offsetting side-effects.

If the reason is trt, there is no reason to be concerned about nat production.

I'm tempted to increase my pinning frequency, as I prefer to 'feel' better than what I do at trt levels, however, being stable is nice, and I've been to hell and back getting here. I do miss that extra push. Better focus, memory, but the fucking estrogen volatility kills it for me.
You want to feel better, change to prop eod. .33 cc will give you 123 mg which put me right at perfect.
I don’t know why it does, but I feel way better doing prop eod on trt.
Blast doesn’t matter.

So which is "better" ?

EDit: just saw your last post , I agree with your point about increases infection chances, that needs to be weighed in the equation as well.
I just think Ed for a very low dose of test is silly. No real reason, I guess I was trying to justify my opinion by saying you’ll lose oil, lol.
I can understand if you are pinning with a skin pin and hitting around 1cc of total gear and have to pin Ed, but otherwise I just don’t understand with test e.
I have tried Ed, twice a week and once a week.
Ed and twice a week seemed the same with a longer ester. Once a week I could feel it peek and drop a bit.

But hey, he can do what he wants. If he enjoys pinning and believes in his mind that it’s better that way, go for it.

You know it actually takes a lot to get under my skin, my history on any board would show that. I have you on ignore but when I see you respond to certain posts I just have to look because one thing that will always get me to speak up is when someone posts something dangerous which you have some history of doing. The posts you've made in this thread aren't necessarily dangerous but the bullshit non-factual stuff could cost someone a shit ton of time and wasted energy, I don't understand why you persist. Why not just stay mum? What do you gain with this opinion based crap? I can't even bother to argue each incorrect point with you because your understanding of the subject matter is so off the wall it would be pointless. Examples in the quote below.

PLEASE JUST STOP.

That's the last time I'm going to be polite with you about this type of shit.

PS - Editing your post after it's been responded to tends to take the flow out of the conversation and makes it hard to follow and/or understand the responses. I for one would appreciate it if you would make your clarifications in a new post.

lol, I missed his post too as I also have him on 'ignore' (the only member I've ever had on ignore fyi).

Last edited:

I'm not going to mince my words.

You are a fucking idiot.