5 weeks TRT - Don't feel anything

shanesheen

Hello,

21 year old male, have made the big choice to go to TRT. 5 weeks in 140mg TestC a week split to pinning daily, and I feel nothing. Maybe slightly extra fatigue, which I can't even tell if its placebo because I already suffer from low-t fatigue daily. Also suffer from low libido and low motivation.

When can I expect for mental effects to kick in?

Last edited:
Don't have any bloods. Have been self-medicating.
How do you know you are low T?

Given that you're 5 weeks in if you were truly low T you would be feeling some sort of change by now. Have you considered that your issues are maybe not related to your test levels?

You are 21. Much better going the Dr route on this one as they'd be able to get you bloodwork.

Hello,

21 year old male, have made the big choice to go to TRT. 5 weeks in 140mg TestC daily and I feel nothing. Maybe slightly extra fatigue, which I can't even tell if its placebo because I already suffer from low-t fatigue daily. Also suffer from low libido and low motivation.

When can I expect for mental effects to kick in?
Woah! So if I’m reading that correctly you’re doing 150mg per day of test? This is more than that, this is a full on blast man and at 21 you say you haven’t gotten any bloods? You’re Self administering blindly and heading down a bad path. As @ABMonkey says, you def need to see the doctor.

How do you know you are low T?

Given that you're 5 weeks in if you were truly low T you would be feeling some sort of change by now. Have you considered that your issues are maybe not related to your test levels?

You are 21. Much better going the Dr route on this one as they'd be able to get you bloodwork.

It's definitely low T. I have been suppressed from an orals cycle and being suppressed for half a year, I haven't felt any different then when my testicles weren't a pair of raisins. I haven't a high testosterone-type personality or characteristics since high school/younger age, all those symptoms started when I aged over the years. I plan to confirm bloods in the future.

Last edited:
Woah! So if I’m reading that correctly you’re doing 150mg per day of test and are self administering trt? This is more that that, this is a full on blast man and at 21 you say you haven’t gotten any bloods? You’re Grady down a bad path. As @ABMonkey says, you def need to see the doctor.

Forgot to add that its 140mg split to daily dosing :ROFLMAO:

It's definitely low T. Was probably high-estrogen/low free-t before, now have been suppressed from an orals cycle and being suppressed for half a year. Haven't felt any different then when my testicles weren't a pair of raisins.
I mean it's impossible to tell without bloodwork. You are young and you should totally go and see a doc/endo so you can see where you stand and what route you want to go. If you want to go the UGL route after that then so be it, but at least you'll have bloods.

At 21 you shouldn't be self diagnosing especially given that it's for QOL as opposed to B&C for the gainz.

Its a lifelong commitment.

This is insane. Kid you’ve made mistakes. We all do it. Don’t make it worse by self administrating Trt without even having bloods done.
im still confused by your test dose. 140mg split daily? Am I reading that correctly. Meaning you do 70mg in the morning and 70mg in the evening. Every day? 140mg a week is Trt. Not a gram a week.

Holy fuck. I thought I was being reckless considering it at almost 27 with tested low T.

Man listen to these guys. Very smart and experienced individuals

You really need to listen to some of the vets here.
-You need bloodwork for starters.
-i started trt at 35 and feel i started too early. Think of how many pins that is over 60 years...haha
- why are you pinning daily? It must be test acetate or prop? I hope at 20mg a day and i hope your using slin pins to measure it.
- also as mentioned it could be complete garbage gear. What brand are you using?

I edited the post to clear up that I pin a total of 140mg a week split to everyday. Using 31g insulin needles

Its PGA's global pharma test

I'm getting blood test done on my 6th week next thursday. Maybe theres still a chance for it to start working by then?

A lot of people are quick to assume I'm a naïve kid as I mention I'm 21. Tried giving a shot at being natural then lots of people would
Lots of supplementation (including correcting any deficiencies), sleep, diet, hydration, cold showers, heavy lifting, regular sex, no alcohol, etc
None of this info about the importance of getting bloods, being young on trt and the lifetime commitment etc is new to me. I've just gotten desperate for relief of low-t and said fuck it to pre-bloods
I have done my research on this for over a year now (turning 22 in june)

I edited the post to clear up that I pin a total of 140mg a week split to everyday. Using 31g insulin needles

Its PGA's global pharma test

I'm getting blood test done on my 6th week next thursday. Maybe theres still a chance for it to start working by then?

A lot of people are quick to assume I'm a naïve kid as I mention I'm 21. Tried giving a shot at being natural then lots of people would
Lots of supplementation (including correcting any deficiencies), sleep, diet, hydration, cold showers, heavy lifting, regular sex, no alcohol, etc
None of this info about the importance of getting bloods, being young on trt and the lifetime commitment etc is new to me. I've just gotten desperate for relief of low-t and said fuck it to pre-bloods
I have done my research on this for over a year now (turning 22 in june)
No one is assuming you're a naive 21 year old. Its that you're a 21 year old who sounds like you actually might need TRT and would totally could benefit from going the Doctor route. If your doctor is an ass hat, try another one till you eventually find one that is willing to work with you.

If you were doing it for the gains/B&C then the advice you would be receiving here would be very different.

Im curious to why you are pinning 20mg test c daily. Seems a bit over kill to me on the pinning frequency. Test c sub q twice a week would work just great. I normally do it once a week. Not to mention thats a pretty small amount to be pinning, 8 iu? Hell I lose more then that everytime i do shot..lol not saying anything of this is wrong, just not really needed imo.

You may be waiting to feel something, but you dont really feel anything on trt. You might feel a little better. But without having bloodwork, you might not even have low t. Maybe you have high estrogen and your just making it worse by adding test. We can play the guessing game all we want.but, Ive tried that and it doesn't work.

Dude. If you are low T the absolute best route would be to get it through a doctor.
Then you have all the blood work you need to truly understand where you are at and where you need to be.
I would consider doing a proper pct. Try to bounce back to as good as you can be naturally. Make an appointment with your doc. Get your baseline tests done. Then, if you are low T there will be choices. Some you can make and some maybe your doc makes. If they are good with a script, bam! Done. If they aren’t get a referral to an endo. Bam! If all else fails, then self prescribe. But at least you will be coming from a place of knowledge.
And knowing is half the battle!

I pin daily just for the maximum stability, I really don't mind as to me its the same as popping my supplements for the day. Just another thing a part of daily routine. I make sure to press a little extra down when pinning and don't lose any leaking.

As said will come back and update with blood test next week thursday/friday for the 6th week.

The bold letters are very impressive. But they give me the impression you’ve missed the point.
Unfortunately this is where the age factor comes into play. Lol. Don’t worry, it doesn’t make you special. We were all that age once. And we all suffer from the inherent traits of being male.
I hope the bloods tell you what you want to hear.