4 Minute Bursts Of Strenuous Exercise May Increase Longevity

HIIT is awesome if you are preparing for a competition as well. One of the best ways to lose weight and not lose to much muscle mass, I started HIIT 4 weeks before the competition. Did 20 minutes either on the treadmill ..stepper or the elliptical... one minute slow ..one minute full out sprint. After 20 minutes I was spent. The 20 minutes became a competition for myself as I tried to increase the sprint time up to 1.5 .. 2minutes each sprint and 1 minute rest...or increase the speed I was going each sprint, the sessions actually became fun ... I hated slow cardio it was so boring. I was doing 3 20 minutes HIIT sessions a day the last 2 weeks prior to the competition to get to the weight I needed and the best definition I could. The t3, clen, ephedrine and high keto diet helped as well. I got the leanest I ever got. Never measured body fat always went by the mirror and my coaches opinion. Quite sure I hit single digit body fat for sure.

My doctor loves HITT cardio and recommends it to all his patients. I've done it years ago and started doing it again off and on last 6 months.

LAst time I talked with my docotr he was sayng that one of his patients just had a massive heart attack, but lived.. When they looked into his heart to see the damage and blockage, he said by all account the guy should have dropped dead as the main vein/artery in his heart was 100% blocked, but they found this guys heart actually made it a new vien/artery which allowed the blood to flow enough that the 100% blockage didnt' kill him. He said he's positive this guys heart grew this new vien/artery from HITT cardio.. He said the guy has been doing HITT cardio for years.