Not open for further replies.

barmitsfa

I'll be doing a 30 day DNP Cycle Starting Today

Experiment:

May 10-17 200mg
May 18-25 200mg
May 26-June 2 200mg
June 3-10 200mg

Will be taking Electrolyte solution and multivitamin. Dropping coffee.

Diet/workout info:

Body fat percentage 25-30 percent
Height 5'11.4
Weight 215lbs

Calories 1800
Diet Keto
Meal timings, 5 meals per day
under 30g carbs per day.
Protein 240g per day Min

I went down from 235ish lbs to 215 from Feb 10th- May 10th
I slowly built up a consistent diet, I did no exercise until recent, was only focusing on my diet.
I was going to go on DNP 3 weeks ago but I decided to add exercises instead (5km walking per day)
5 day bro split.

Goals:
To see what DNP is about and weigh out the pro's/con's

Hypothesis:
I don't really think DNP is necessary ever but I want to see the exact weight loss numbers. My guess is I will lose about 4lbs a week, I am capable of losing 2lbs a week natural on a low carb keto diet so its going to be interesting to compare

DNP can be extremely dangerous, and also has a tendency to screw with your white blood cell count causing a compromised immune system among other things, which at this stage in the world isn't wise IMO.

I personally would never recommend it. But to each there own. Indeed it is the king for burning fat.

Regards
SonOfOdin

Last edited:
Personally I see no reason for DNP at 25-30%. That should be very easy to bring down on a keto diet of 1800 calories.
DNP can be extremely dangerous, and also has a tendency to screw with your white blood cell count causing a compromised immune system among other things, which at this stage in the world isn't wise IMO.

I personally would never recommend it. But to each there own. Indeed it is the king for burning fat.

Regards
SonOfOdin

Agreed on both points, I want to have a documented comparison of it. I'm getting alot of people telling me switching out some of those calories for more carbs is better on DNP. But KETO gives less Lethargy etc. Any viewpoints on that?

Agreed on both points, I want to have a documented comparison of it. I'm getting alot of people telling me switching out some of those calories for more carbs is better on DNP. But KETO gives less Lethargy etc. Any viewpoints on that?

I’m going to refrain from giving any advice about anything to do with dnp because I have no experience with it, and it has killed people. my only advice is that I don’t think it’s necessary at all for you at 25-30% bodyfat, and that I personally wouldn’t do it. If you do decide to do it, know exactly what and how you are going to do it. I would say any questions should be travelled on the side of caution, but I honestly just don’t think it should be continued at all if there are any questions.

what is your previous experience? Have you used dnp before? Have you ran many cycles?

If your on keto with your cals where you say they are, then i think you are already on the path you want to be on.
Believe me, i was once morbidly obese so struggling with weight is no stranger to me.
Ive also done dnp many times and honestly, its no miracle. Those massive weight loss claims come from high dose cycles which also come with major problems. Also most people who try high dose cycles, fail and wind up no further ahead.
My advice is to save the dnp and keep doing what your doing. Keep up the workouts and the cardio. Focus more on nailing YOUR perfect keto diet, maybe post your diet in the nutrition section to get some tips.

everyone can keep their comments to themselves as he will not listen or do as you choose. he is on CJM and was given all the warnings, told what to do and ignored everyone and seemed to purposely antagonize people. You said on CJM you were taking 250 mg of your DNP crystals you ordered from China for fertilizer for your garden. You already ran DNP for a month, not sure of the exact exact date you started according to your post on CJM and after annoying everyone you left. Now your doing it again.
I'm the easiest guy on any forum to get a long with and I prefer not to argue, use profanity and treat people with respect;
Now your doing it all over again - so the DNP didn't work on CJM and now you think if you post it here and get a whole bunch of people to waste their time giving good advice - your DNP will work cause you switched forums?
I will leave it there - each to their own but your playing with fire.

Last edited:
Update:
This guy @Goldenrod is starting drama with me in multiple forums, id appreciate it if his comment is deleted. If you have nothing to say about the Cycle or about Dnp don't spam my posts. thanks.

everyone can keep their comments to themselves as he will not listen or do as you choose. he is on CJM and was given all the warnings, told what to do and ignored everyone and seemed to purposely antagonize people. You said on CJM you were taking 250 mg of your DNP crystals you ordered from China for fertilizer for your garden. You already ran DNP for a month, not sure of the exact exact date you started according to your post on CJM and after annoying everyone you left. Now your doing it again.
I'm the easiest guy on any forum to get a long with and I prefer not to argue, use profanity and treat people with respect;
Now your doing it all over again - so the DNP didn't work on CJM and now you think if you post it here and get a whole bunch of people to waste their time giving good advice - your DNP will work cause you switched forums?
I will leave it there - each to their own but your playing with fire.
Nope Im not "doing it again" I had to do work and didnt think it was wise to go on DNP, I also decided to do 200mg a day instead. And many other factors. I don't know where you are getting all this information from or why you are even saying these random things to me.
"you already did DNP for a MONTH"
no my account on the CJM forum was created on the 18th and I stopped posting on the 24th. I didn't know a month had 6 days in it.

Anyways it goes on I don't know why this guy is coming at me with such passion. but his comments are polluting the thread.
Your mad because I Ignored you in CJM. Yeah bro I don't talk to people who are negative like you.

Last edited:
Update:
This guy @Goldenrod is starting drama with me in multiple forums, id appreciate it if his comment is deleted. If you have nothing to say about the Cycle or about Dnp don't spam my posts. thanks.
Its easier to blame someone when you are an idiot. Anyone can go read the other post and see everyone thought you were a dumb fuck and you got yourself banned mouthing off like some authority when your not. Copying a PM and posting it - its called Private for a reason you rat. Had nothing to do with me. Keep mouthing off, everyone here will soon learn what your about. Take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming other people.
When I said you come across like an educated person, I meant you write well - not your knowledge or common sense. My next line was your actions indicate otherwise.
I'm done responding to you as you are a bottom feeder and you can fuck off.
I've never been in an argument with anyone on this forum so take a look in the mirror.

Its easier to blame someone when you are an idiot. Anyone can go read the other post and see everyone thought you were a dumb fuck and you got yourself banned mouthing off like some authority when your not. Copying a PM and posting it - its called Private for a reason you rat. Had nothing to do with me. Keep mouthing off, everyone here will soon learn what your about. Take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming other people.
When I said you come across like an educated person, I meant you write well - not your knowledge or common sense. My next line was your actions indicate otherwise.
I'm done responding to you as you are a bottom feeder and you can fuck off.
I've never been in an argument with anyone on this forum so take a look in the mirror.
Dude people can go see what I typed and judge for themselves. I never swore or used profanity and I kept it respectful. Now your coming here and fighting with me on a forum about my dnp. Why would you go find my post and then start spamming it with all this drama? Why go to all these extreme lengths its messed up. This is honestly weird. im not here to argue with people what are you doing exactly? whats wrong? This is honestly strange dude. stop your nonsense. not being in arguments does not justify you coming into my post and starting drama. look at yourself in the mirror. Who's the rat? I put you in your place for thinking you can come spam in my posts wherever you see it. Now you know you can't bully me. so go pick on someone who can't defend themselves.

I'll still try different things to help with the fat, but not touching something with a side effect of death.

Stay safe @barmitsfa, to my understanding you don't get a ton of warning until it's too late.

Folks. Just FYI. As with all things in the tool chest of a bodybuilder..... it all can and will kill you.

We take unknown substances from China of all places and inject them into our bodies without ever truly knowing what is in the solution made by a complete stranger without ever knowing his or her knowledge level or attention to detail or infection control. The raws can contain who knows what as can the industrial chemicals that are added to the preps for stability purposes and bacterial colonization prevention.

We use drugs that can kill toundead in an instant if we measure the ticks wrong on a pin and don’t have enough sugar around.

We take research chemicals that have very little studies down on humans to truly know their long term effects and some of the best known ones can be linked to cancer proliferation.

The supplement market is highly unregulated and half of the shit that goes into them we have no idea exactly what the proprietary blend even is.

The point is.... if you use buy one of these things I don’t think it’s fair to come off holier than thou for dnp.

It’s all ducking sketchy. It’s just some are more accepting to certain things than others for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.