26 lbs so far

Hi Sorbate!

Lol yeah I admit to letting my inner narcissist have its way!

This is becoming a grind at times. the early morning daily cardio and back for round 2 after work. Run home eat scrash out start again!

Its more discipline than I've had to show in a long time. Yes totally worth it!

Grandpa.

Reactions: PGM
Hi Sorbate!

Lol yeah I admit to letting my inner narcissist have its way!

This is becoming a grind at times. the early morning daily cardio and back for round 2 after work. Run home eat scrash out start again!

Its more discipline than I've had to show in a long time. Yes totally worth it!

Grandpa.
Hey keep it up. Take pictures. Because just incase it’s the only time you get that lean, lol.

Hardest part was not over eating junk.

Hope you get there ... and you have to be pretty extreme at the end to get real low body fat. But keep going ... I understand your journey. I was 52 when I did the bodybuilding thing and did the extreme cut. I enjoyed it cause of the learning ... and how I was able to get to a very defined state.

Last edited:
Hey you two guys thanks for the support! Yes 2 nights ago I got back from the gym. Although I had had dinner when I had showered and was chillin on the couch the hunger was terrible. I caved and had some strawberries and blueberries. However, my brain was giving me a very clear ICECREAM NOW!!! signal!! Lol!

I do have a coach. I called him he talked me through it thank god.

PG yeah I'm learning so much about my body and my hormones I cant keep track. Damn bro how do you guys store all the info? I can see how this is going to get tense in the final stages you are right about that. I'm glad I',m]away for 2 weeks to get my head outta the game.

Fishing for wild Steelhead and Northern Coho with a Chum and Pink run going on should be a blast!

Sorbate! Hey bro! How are you?
I have been taking weekly photo's my coach requires it. The transformation is incredible in my eyes! My son takes the photo's and has recently said things like Holy fuck dad that's nuts! Yes, I am hungry particularly at around 8-8:30 pm.

I wish I knew how to use light to my advantage and that I wasn't covered in old man hair!!

The ongoing support from all of you keeps me on track and keeps me real. I also appreciate all the info and tips! This forum and all the folks that I've met have been incredible!

Thanks Canadian Brawn!

Grandpa

Lol OMG!

Sunday up at 5:30. 6 am Pin: 100 Test Prop/100 Masteron Prop/50 Tren Ace. Pin 200 mcg Ipamorelin, dose 50 mcg Clen, make espresso coffee.
Meal Prep breakfast for the next 3 days. Make my breakfast 1/2 Large flake oats in 1.5 cups water, 1 banana, 1 scoop Isoflex. chow down.

I randomly check my BP: 123/82 pulse 67 at 740 am.

That's awesome! I'm going to do cardio laughing all the way!

Grandpa

Friday update folks:

I am down another pound to 142 that puts me at 29 lbs lost!

I feel pretty darn good today. I took 2.5 days off from training. It was a cumulative affect of stress from the routine on my joints and the diet. I was feeling burnt out.

I have been really hungry this week! Not cheated either!!!

I lowered the Clen to 30mcg 2 x a day and added T3 with my coaches advice.

I have a week to go then I'm off on the trip I have been anxious for. The final push will come upon my return. I look good and feel good. Sleeping is fine. BP, glucose digestion and evacuation are working fine.

Generally, in the last 4 years I have tried to push my self further than ever at times and each of the last attempts ended with an injury that cost me either surgery or a long layoff and physio. As a result I would come back from a further receded position each time and have to climb farther.

If I get through today injury free and make it to tomorrow then it will be 1 year without any injury or setbacks. Things really took the positive turn when I joined CB.

Thanks again to all those who have reached out, commented and dropped by!

Grandpa

Friday update:

I am slightly under 140 lbs! I feel great! My mentor and coach says after seeing my weekly photo's I am there! I can start my bulk when I get back from the Skeena trip if I want to.

My response all honesty was will it mean cardio 1hr 6 days a week train a minimum of 5. He said no less cardio. I said.....thank god then lets do it!

I actually, have 5 weeks left on this program and cycle so we hit the mark well ahead of time. I have lost 31 lbs. Abs are clearly visible. Also alot of loose skin around my tummy. Vascularity is insane and and coach says I look "hard and grainy".

I will try to get decent photos this weekend and post "before and now". I see no reason to stop until I'm told to. I broke down last night and had Miss Vickies Original during the hockey game. I also noticed a tendon strain in RT shoulder seems to have appeared. Manageable but I will see my doc today. Finally, I am just going to keep rolling with this log.

Lets see if I can actually gain some size, get contest ready, not commit homicide and catch some fish in the mean time!

Let me know if you folks want me to continue the log and I will.

I'll be 61 when I am ready for my first contest. Damn Skippy! Who knew huh?

Grandpa

Friday update:

I am slightly under 140 lbs! I feel great! My mentor and coach says after seeing my weekly photo's I am there! I can start my bulk when I get back from the Skeena trip if I want to.

My response all honesty was will it mean cardio 1hr 6 days a week train a minimum of 5. He said no less cardio. I said.....thank god then lets do it!

I actually, have 5 weeks left on this program and cycle so we hit the mark well ahead of time. I have lost 31 lbs. Abs are clearly visible. Also alot of loose skin around my tummy. Vascularity is insane and and coach says I look "hard and grainy".

I will try to get decent photos this weekend and post "before and now". I see no reason to stop until I'm told to. I broke down last night and had Miss Vickies Original during the hockey game. I also noticed a tendon strain in RT shoulder seems to have appeared. Manageable but I will see my doc today. Finally, I am just going to keep rolling with this log.

Lets see if I can actually gain some size, get contest ready, not commit homicide and catch some fish in the mean time!

Let me know if you folks want me to continue the log and I will.

I'll be 61 when I am ready for my first contest. Damn Skippy! Who knew huh?

Grandpa
Good job. Yeah pics would be great.
Make sure you are hydrated, that may help the shoulder. Pedilite or another electrolight replacement powder will work.

Good morning everyone...

I have done my best on the photos. Since I am on my own they may not be so flattering or well produced.
No 1 was an afterthought that managed to upload. I am not the most tech savvy with imaging. No 2 Is the way I started out 8 years ago. Next Is January 2020. I started the fat loss in earnest on May 10 this year 2020. The finals are all I could upload. the rest were to large. They were this morning 6:45 am Sunday Sept 6, 2020. No pump out of bed about 15 minutes.

I have to decide when I`m back from the trip if I want to cut further or start a lean bulk. I know I can get more cut and even ripped to shreds.

This believe it or not is a tough decision. Mostly packing on muscle has seemed important. However, the appearance I am carrying. The thought of looking crazy cut is more appealing.

I am sure that the 10 days away will be restful and restorative and I`ll be bit fatter when I get back!

Cheers!

GrandpaIMG_2063.JPEG
i phone 001.JPGIMG_1816.JPEGIMG_1851.JPEGIMG_1853.JPEGIMG_2060.JPEGIMG_2061.JPEG get back!

Good morning everyone...

I have done my best on the photos. Since I am on my own they may not be so flattering or well produced.
No 1 was an afterthought that managed to upload. I am not the most tech savvy with imaging. No 2 Is the way I started out 8 years ago. Next Is January 2020. I started the fat loss in earnest on May 10 this year 2020. The finals are all I could upload. the rest were to large. They were this morning 6:45 am Sunday Sept 6, 2020. No pump out of bed about 15 minutes.

I have to decide when I`m back from the trip if I want to cut further or start a lean bulk. I know I can get more cut and even ripped to shreds.

This believe it or not is a tough decision. Mostly packing on muscle has seemed important. However, the appearance I am carrying. The thought of looking crazy cut is more appealing.

I am sure that the 10 days away will be restful and restorative and I`ll be bit fatter when I get back!

Cheers!

GrandpaView attachment 5973
View attachment 5966View attachment 5967View attachment 5968View attachment 5969View attachment 5970View attachment 5971 get back!
A lot learner. Look great man. Keep up the good work. You may be at the point where you want to change body composition vs lose more weight. If your weight feels good then pack muscle on and lose what ever fat you want. Enjoy your acation. :)

Thanks pg! I cant get await to get away and feel quite anxious. Its been along time coming through tough waters!

I have a great deal of lose skin around my quads and lower abdomen but have been reassured that will resolve itself in time.

cheers!!

Back at work and back at the gym full swing.

I gained back about 10lbs while off 19 days. I hit the gym 3 times while away. A lot of water and bloating. I feel really good.

Working a 6 day split started this week. Diet/cycle is unchanged until I achieve some physical balance. Training heavier and using lower reps.

Grandpa

Looking good. Getting lean IMO is a lot harder than gaining muscle.

If you want the pictures to get uploaded, when you take the picture take it a bit bigger than you want, then crop it down to the look you really wanted then the file size will be small enough

Looking good. Getting lean IMO is a lot harder than gaining muscle.

If you want the pictures to get uploaded, when you take the picture take it a bit bigger than you want, then crop it down to the look you really wanted then the file size will be small enough
Thanks Sorbate! Yep I feel like that was a real difficult 16 weeks of diet and cardio. I feel pretty confident I could have kept going. Thanks for the photo advice. All this is a move in a new direction and each new chapter is worth it that is for sure! Photo cropping and uploading is the next thing I'm going to work on.

Grandpa

Back at work and back at the gym full swing.

I gained back about 10lbs while off 19 days. I hit the gym 3 times while away. A lot of water and bloating. I feel really good.

Working a 6 day split started this week. Diet/cycle is unchanged until I achieve some physical balance. Training heavier and using lower reps.

Grandpa
after losing so much weight it is good to cycle up a bit in weight and then give the body a second go round of leaning out.

Thanks for the advice PG. I am letting it ride for the next few weeks at least.. What I mean by that is I am making no real change. I had an abscessed tooth while away and just had a root canal yesterday and am seeing my GP Friday since it ended up affecting my left eye as well. I have a few minor tendon strains from fish wrastlin! Oh and just being a wee bit clumsily in the dark and having to get in and out of the tent!

Its just nice to be back in the swing.
Lol!

Well here is a hell of an update:

I had an abscessed tooth while away on vacation and ended up in emergency as a result for antibiotics. While returning from our journey we had a 8-9 hr drive through the worst of the smoke and ash that had drifted north for Cali, Oregon and
Washington.

Within a few days of our return my eyes began to swell. At the same time I was waiting to see my dentist. I saw my GP who said try over the counter eye drops and come back in 3 days. Saw the dentist who did a root canal to save the tooth.

After 3 days and no improvement saw my GP who went on to explain that I had secondary conjunctivitis. I had an infection in my left sinus from the smoke and ash. It was due to my sinus having been crushed in my accident and does not drain well. That subsequently my eyes became infected from the backed up fluids that were not draining. It had now spread to my ears and throat as well. Antibiotics were prescribed again only much stronger ones than the hospital had prescribed for my abscess.

In her interest she asked me open my mouth for a look at my tooth since she felt the gums were swollen. She tapped the tooth lightly with a tongue depressor and I nearly hit the roof!

I went home called the dentist and ended up having the tooth pulled.

This cost me 4 days work, 4 days training and a ton of physical misery.

Moral of the story:

I had just a few weeks back mentioned I had gone over a year with no injuries, illness or setback.

Do not invite anyone named Murphy to your party!

Apparently, Murphy has a law....

Grandpa