2021 CB Hockey Pool

I bet they'd be better than the Sabres newf. Lol
I don’t know.... on paper I think it looks really good.... but they continuously shit the bed.

And my goalies were so bad o just dropped them entirely as they were posting negative points almost every night!

I think there’s failure in the water of western New York!
I’m a bulls fan so I feel your pain. Bills were drinking bottled water this year I think except every time the played the chiefs!!! Lol
Couldn't agree with you more.
Looks like they should push for another solid year.

To make things easier for bettors, best online gambling sites was also developed to have the easiest accessibility compared to the other betting websites. You can keep track of all the matches and wagers anywhere you go through your phones by downloading the mobile app. On top of that, GGbet also offers amazing deals and the latest news in the world of esports to make betting more fun and pleasurable.

Last edited:
I don’t know.... on paper I think it looks really good.... but they continuously shit the bed.

And my goalies were so bad o just dropped them entirely as they were posting negative points almost every night!
I gave up. My goalies both got hurt then I was stuck with Mike Smith. He was shit 15 years ago.