2020 Football Pool

Fuck @WinnipegMuscle yet again!!!

bell picked up by the chiefs? You and king absolutely haunt me! Lol

it will be interesting to see if he can make comeback in a great offense. Wonder how Helaire responds to the pressure if Bell starts to light it up? Or is Bell just done? I think it’s a great move by the Chiefs because if he works out they may be unstoppable!

When will the jets fire Gase and tear that dumpster fire down and start over I wonder? What a disaster!
Feel bad for Sam Darnold. Think he’s a pretty good QB.

Hopefully finds his way to a better team. But then look at Rosen.

Feel bad for Sam Darnold. Think he’s a pretty good QB.

Hopefully finds his way to a better team. But then look at Rosen.
They have probably ruined him. He needs the fuck out and a chance at a fresh start. Maybe short term contract as a backup to a legitimate QB1 to regain confidence and shake off bad habits.

going to Dallas would finish his career.... the place is a toxic dumpster fire.

did you see the quit last week. Fucking terrible. The entire team should be embarrassed.

if I was Prescott I’d run the fuck out the door as soon as that bad wheel could again carry me.

I swear to god @King56.....

if Gibson goes off this week and you beat me as a result..... I’m going to log into the commissioner’s settings and release your entire fucking team.....

fuck my entire life....
Dude you are fine lol. mixon, Andrews, my defence , moesart , thielen, all aren’t playing. I picked half my line up out of free agents. Worst injury and bye week ever lol

Lol still winnable if russell Wilson has a big day.
mckinnon and Claypool both having negative yards is insane ... You should have won this one I thimk and prob would 4/5 times lol ...just some bad luck

Lol still winnable if russell Wilson has a big day.
mckinnon and Claypool both having negative yards is insane ... You should have won this one I thimk and prob would 4/5 times lol ...just some bad luck
Or..... I’m playing you lol!

I saw this coming as soon as you picked up Gibson lol

Haha love the drama

finally getting likely on the board with a W. my guys finally fckn stepping up. Lockett with a huge game for me