2020 Football Pool

Fuck that Prescott injury!🤮

fuck I feel bad for this kid.... could have signed a big contract but decided to bet on himself. I hope he can bounce back.... even though he’s a cowgirl..... great young player.

Very well could be with Seattle on a bye week and Cook out. I will start the best players I can and hope for the best! I will need some luck, can I get some support please? 😂

Fuck @WinnipegMuscle yet again!!!

bell picked up by the chiefs? You and king absolutely haunt me! Lol

it will be interesting to see if he can make comeback in a great offense. Wonder how Helaire responds to the pressure if Bell starts to light it up? Or is Bell just done? I think it’s a great move by the Chiefs because if he works out they may be unstoppable!

When will the jets fire Gase and tear that dumpster fire down and start over I wonder? What a disaster!

Fuck @WinnipegMuscle yet again!!!

bell picked up by the chiefs? You and king absolutely haunt me! Lol

it will be interesting to see if he can make comeback in a great offense. Wonder how Hilaire responds to the pressure if Bell starts to light it up? Or is Bell just done? I think it’s a great move by the Chiefs because if he works out they may be unstoppable!

When will the jets fire Gase and tear that dumpster fire down and start over I wonder? What a disaster!
Who has Bell in our league? Oh ya I do! lol I doubt Bell is done yet, but time will tell. I don't think the Jets will win a game this year, they are terrible.