2020 Football Pool

biguglynewf

It’s that time of year again folks.

Time to beat the ever loving shit out of king ( if he remembers to sign up this year) and to do everything possible to handicap Winnipeg Muscle..... cause fuck him!

Hopefully I’ve updated this link properly, so click it below and see what happens. If not I’ll get it worked out.

Draft day is the 6th of September at 21:00 est. the league starts up on the 10th of September. You can autodraft your team if you can’t make it that night.

We will have this contest sponsored by dracorex, so get in on this great opportunity to have some fun bashing the shit out of one another with a chance to take home some nice prizes.

As always, you don’t need to know much about football to play. You just have to manage your team week to week to make sure your roster is full and not off on s bye week. Yahoo will even tell you who they think you should sit or start.

So let’s get this going and if nothing else let’s keep King and Winnipeg right on the bottom where they belong!!!!

Edit.....

It appears everyone from last year is already included in the pool. Can you please confirm your team name and if you will be playing ASAP?

I will edit as I hear. The confirmations. Ill need to have this sorted out by the end of the week so the sooner, the better.

If more wish to join I can edit the number of teams allowed and send you an invite if the link above doesn’t work.

It says it is full @biguglynewf lol

You’re always late to the party. I’ll make changes to get you in sir.

I will also ask everyone that has registered this year to please confirm so here in this thread but also to add your handle so I know who’s who.

I need to ensure that all teams are going to be active

I will also ask everyone that has registered this year to please confirm so here in this thread but also to add your handle so I know who’s who.

Hehe thanks buddy

Can I run 3 teams?

It sure helps with making trades. Lol

LOL bro sorry I have no idea how I have two teams in there. The account I’m looking at is ABs bitches