1st Blood lab - Feb 06

silant76

Trusted Member
Got my first blood lab from my familie Doc, and a 10 minute lecture lol
I been straight honest with her, and she will do a 3 month ongoing follow up, she's awesome !!

Test 52.0
Free Test 1678.00
Estradiol 493.00

I am extremely happy and relieved, to know that my gear are good and working :)

She explain to me that fact that I dont feel nothing, can depend on my medical history and physiologic function base on my metabolism that can make me with a very high tolerance level to any substances, might take few try to my body to recognised, absorb and process the Test and others that I take.

I stopped everything at Pin 16, so now 14 days ago. (500 Test E / week)

I'll start Nova 40/40/20/20

Welcome to any feedback and suggestion

*** i scan the actual lab result to pdf, and try multiple time to upload here, its always to big

I’d like to see what some of the really knowledgable members think of what your doctor is saying I’ve been around gyms for a long time I’ve never heard of anyone not responding to gear obviously some guys will respond better then others but to not respond at all

I’d like to see what some of the really knowledgable members think of what your doctor is saying I’ve been around gyms for a long time I’ve never heard of anyone not responding to gear obviously some guys will respond better then others but to not respond at all
I would love to hear what others have to say obviously, that's the only way I can adjust what ever I need to add, change or stack to activated it.
But SHE not say that is NOT WORKING AT ALL, I.just dont feel any effect at all yet.
She can also see the same thing, and if it's working, it's a the very minimum.

Now that I pct, I'll do the normal pct because of my blood numbers, and the settle time after pct

Then ilI do another cycle, like she says, might take few time for my body to react better to it.

But I am definitely curious to see like u said, what very experience guys have to suggest,
I am open to anything to make this work

Got my first blood lab from my familie Doc, and a 10 minute lecture lol
I been straight honest with her, and she will do a 3 month ongoing follow up, she's awesome !!

Test 52.0
Free Test 1678.00
Estradiol 493.00

I am extremely happy and relieved, to know that my gear are good and working :)

She explain to me that fact that I dont feel nothing, can depend on my medical history and physiologic function base on my metabolism that can make me with a very high tolerance level to any substances, might take few try to my body to recognised, absorb and process the Test and others that I take.

I stopped everything at Pin 16, so now 14 days ago. (500 Test E / week)

I'll start Nova 40/40/20/20

Welcome to any feedback and suggestion

*** i scan the actual lab result to pdf, and try multiple time to upload here, its always to big
Just to double check -What are the units of measure? Also I can't remember what the cutoff is at most labs for the high end of reported Test, 52 rings a bell though. If that is correct then your test may in fact be higher than that ie >52 but unknown. Can anyone confirm?

Just to double check -What are the units of measure? Also I can't remember what the cutoff is at most labs for the high end of reported Test, 52 rings a bell though. If that is correct then your test may in fact be higher than that ie >52 but unknown. Can anyone confirm?
I'm out doing errands, I got all these info and the original document that I am trying to down size to upload

here exactly what on this document

Test H >52.0 (8.0 - 29.0) nmol / L
Fee test >1678 (175 - 700) pmol / L
Estradiol H 493 (0 - 160) pmol / L

here exactly what on this document

Test H >52.0 (8.0 - 29.0) nmol / L
Fee test >1678 (175 - 700) pmol / L
Estradiol H 493 (0 - 160) pmol / L

Attachments

• 2021-02-07_164045.jpg
    2021-02-07_164045.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 2021-02-07_164131.jpg
    2021-02-07_164131.jpg
    656.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 2021-02-07_164445.jpg
    2021-02-07_164445.jpg
    693.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 2021-02-07_164524.jpg
    2021-02-07_164524.jpg
    606.4 KB · Views: 12
Yea cut off is 52

I wouldn't say not responding but my buddy and I ran identical cycles last year. Test/ var. And I saw waaaay more libido and energy increases than he did. He went his whole cycle without noticing any libido. I had to fuck everyday multiple times a day which is unheard of for me. I was even ready to go bang the hefty chick in the change room. Both ran same lab, same dosages, and same duration and both did private lab tests with maxed out test readings (52nmol). I also saw increased anxiety as well but I'm prone to that. We both saw good increases in size and strength. I can't say why but it could just be the way it effected each of us. So mentally we had substantially different experiences but physiologically we both saw similar benefits. It's interesting non the less.

*edit* The chick im seeing stumbled onto this post. 🤣

Last edited:
Either their tests can't read any higher or thats as high as they test to. LGC has a 52nmol cut off as well.
Understand thanks
i know i have a very rare high level of tolerance
8 years ago i had a serious car accident
1 week on life support, 3 neck fractures, broken sternum, all front ribs broken, half my back ribs broken, 1 broken leg,
it took me a year recovery
the doc told my family when i was in ICU for 45 day
that they never see a level of tolerance like this to medication, in this instance Morphine, they add to give me the max dosage every day,

If you have been doing that dosage for a long time or cruising and blasting not only will your receptors downgrade slightly your mind will feel like you are "normal" as the mind remembers short term with respect to these feelings.

If someone does not drink then drinks 6 beer in 3hrs how do you think they feel? Compare this to a seasoned alcoholic who drinks 12 an evening to "unwind" and 20+ in an evening to get his drink on. 6 beer in 3hrs is nothing and tease to them.

Because the serum test topped out on the charts it's hard to tell. Your estrogen is right in line with a fairly long term use of test. From experiance I strongly suggest you get your cholesterol checked. You might see something you might not like but let the numbers tell you.

Your lab is giving you quality product by the way ;) if you took bloods 14 days before bloods.

If you have been doing that dosage for a long time or cruising and blasting not only will your receptors downgrade slightly your mind will feel like you are "normal" as the mind remembers short term with respect to these feelings.

If someone does not drink then drinks 6 beer in 3hrs how do you think they feel? Compare this to a seasoned alcoholic who drinks 12 an evening to "unwind" and 20+ in an evening to get his drink on. 6 beer in 3hrs is nothing and tease to them.

Because the serum test topped out on the charts it's hard to tell. Your estrogen is right in line with a fairly long term use of test. From experiance I strongly suggest you get your cholesterol checked. You might see something you might not like but let the numbers tell you.

Your lab is giving you quality product by the way ;) if you took bloods 14 days before bloods.
Thanks Bro, that was my first 'real"cycle
now i am planing for a 1 year moderate blast and cruise

Monday i saw my Doc again
and she explained to me, after she consulted with other Doc
My high level of endurance / tolerance to any medication / drug, it is rare but they see this once awhile with people that have a pass-history similar to mine.

I am very lucky to have a family Doc like her
she will make a before, middle and after cycle blood test, to keep an eye on my levels
yes she lectured me again for 15 minute none stop 🙄
but i the end she respect my decision.

good gear, good diet and exercise, with a good Doc.
what else can I exepect