16 week plan

Week #7 Weigh-in
225.4lbs

I am guessing the long weekend set me back a little - BBQ, pasta and potato salads...… CHEESIE BUNS. This is no worry. Back on track !!! Just couldn't help myself lol. Gotta live once in a while right ? Oh, and someone made these delicious chocolate chip cookie brownie type things. Sheesh.
May also have been the 4 days off the gym. Rested and recharged 100%

Week #7 Weigh-in
223.8lbs - Back on track here from the gain after Canada Day long weekend. Lets keep it moving. Not sure if it just me but it seems like 2lbs is super fucking noticeable ???? Or maybe just the ever so powerful brain making me see things...….. most likely the latter.
I never thought I'd say this but my goodness I wish I had time for cardio 3x a week. I know I can make more progress is shedding fat. But, I am happy. August and the months to follow will include cardio 100% Diet will change as the cycle is going to change in 3 weeks or so.

Week #7 Weigh-in
223.8lbs - Back on track here from the gain after Canada Day long weekend. Lets keep it moving. Not sure if it just me but it seems like 2lbs is super fucking noticeable ???? Or maybe just the ever so powerful brain making me see things...….. most likely the latter.
I never thought I'd say this but my goodness I wish I had time for cardio 3x a week. I know I can make more progress is shedding fat. But, I am happy. August and the months to follow will include cardio 100% Diet will change as the cycle is going to change in 3 weeks or so.

Goddamn it - WEEK 8 !!!!

Week#9 Weigh-in
226.4 - I think I am growing but the thought is also that I am starting to hold water...… Started a new cycle - Anadrol, Sust, NPP, DHB and Proviron. I will watch my carb intake and most likely drop some while on the Anadrol.
Only been a week since I've stopped Tren and man how my sleep has improved !!! And I miss MENT but I am excited to see how the new compounds work together !!
My diet is still as it should be besides the nice pasta dish I ordered the other night while out at a kickass Italian place

Week#9 Weigh-in
226.4 - I think I am growing but the thought is also that I am starting to hold water...… Started a new cycle - Anadrol, Sust, NPP, DHB and Proviron. I will watch my carb intake and most likely drop some while on the Anadrol.
Only been a week since I've stopped Tren and man how my sleep has improved !!! And I miss MENT but I am excited to see how the new compounds work together !!
My diet is still as it should be besides the nice pasta dish I ordered the other night while out at a kickass Italian place

Have you ever consider using CBD before going to bed to help with your sleep when on Tren?

Havent actually. Its not that I cant sleep but definitely not as sound as it should be. Sleeping like the dead this week..... making up for lost time lol.
I will read up and most likely try it out in Jan on the next Tren cycle.
Thx brother

Havent actually. Its not that I cant sleep but definitely not as sound as it should be. Sleeping like the dead this week..... making up for lost time lol.
I will read up and most likely try it out in Jan on the next Tren cycle.
Thx brother
Just a quick FYI regarding CBD. Be careful with it if you have a job that requires D&A testing.

Week #11 Weigh-in
227.2lbs - think I may have went up a pound or 3 since my saturday weigh in, long weekend and bbq/beer has seemed to railroad my good practices of chicken and rice lol. Anadrol is full swing and I am lifting heavier than I'd like. Just cant help it. Everything is so light !! But keeping in mind that strict form and mind muscle connection is still #1.

Week #12 weigh-in
226lbs

Week #13 weigh-in
222.8lbs - so we ditched a relatively small amount of carbs this week and picked up cardio. 4, 20 minutes sessions of LISS on the treadmill after my workouts. I will cut back to 3x cardio a week also.
My 16 week cut is almost up. I am very happy. Dropped almost 20lbs and inches off my waist. All muscle measurements increased and I am getting my "V" back:)
I am planning to maintain until January then hit a "clean bulk" keeping off fat and piling on muscle.

Week #14 weigh-in
222.6lbs - After a whirl wind week of having a baby, courses and getting ready to spend 10 - 12 weeks in Ft.Mac, I have managed to stay on target. I am super lucky to be in a camp that has chicken and rice everyday for me. Nothing will change besides the ability to add in more cardio, as I don't have the responsibility of family up here. Sacrifice ? Miss my family and work long nightshift hours to get more shredded lol.
Training hard, eating good and sleeping like the dead...…. but on the other hand, feel super bad for leaving my wife to juggle a new born, a 2.5yr ols and all the responsibilities of running a house.
You can do it babe

Well, 16 weeks is up. I slacked with posting for the last couple weeks as I am up in Northern Alberta on a pretty major shut down and have quite a bit of responsibility. I was saying that I was able to continue to shed pounds while gaining muscle with the advice supplied by funnyman. Long story short, I actually went from 242 and weighed in this morning at 216.2 pounds all the while gaining 3/4 of an inch on my arms just over an inch on my chest just under an inch on my quads 3/8 on my calves which don't grow for me no matter what I do and my shoulders that I can't do a final measurement on being up here at work but I can assure you my delts are full and distinguished. Will be staying the course as I am in the groove although these Camp cookies are very tempting LOL. The new year will bring on a massive muscle gaining program and cycle. Can't wait

Thx a million for the push @Funnyman.
Most if not all of us know pretty much what we are doing when it comes to nutrition and training with all the resources and experience out there but if any of you were like me without that guidance or coach, sometimes the goal just doesn't get reached.