11 year old bottle of superdrol

I've read up from some sites that did some simple tests on pill-form antibiotics. I was looking for some antibiotics for my BOB(Bug Out Box). They all unanimously found there wasn't even a LICK of working antibiotic after 3 years on all the ones they could test like amoxicillin, doxycycline, cephalexin, ciprofloxacin, clindamycin, metronidazole, azithromycin, sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim.

There is a positive thing to this though. Taking weaker antibiotics often just won't kill infections however the infections will get a weaker dose of antibiotic to use to mutate so that even a full dose won't work if another infection occurs from a mutated source. So I guess it's good they die because keeping them around would make them useless anyway.
My wife recently used some cipro which expired in 2015, worked just fine and she was good to go in 48hrs.

Please site those websites, I would like to read it as that is the opposite of the medical professionals opinion I know which doesn't make them all right but I don't believe antibiotics lose all potency after 3 years. I'm having a hard time following what you are saying but it appears you are saying antibiotics are pretty much useless based on reading something and your collection - please list the source of this info.

You state, "There is a positive thing to this though. Taking weaker antibiotics often just won't kill infections however the infections will get a weaker dose of antibiotic to use to mutate so that even a full dose won't work if another infection occurs from a mutated source. So I guess it's good they die because keeping them around would make them useless anyway."

Just to be clear you are saying it is good they lose potency so people should not use them, you are not stating it is good they lose potency so don't use them as the bacteria will just mutate and standard/non expired medication will stop working? Just trying to make sure I follow what you are saying.

thanks,
GR
Look, I agree with you about most drugs. Most drugs last 15 years or even more. Antibiotics, however, are proven by any reputable lab to weaken from the point they're made to the point where they can even spawn bacterial growth in the powder due to what makes up an anti-biotic.

What I'm saying is that the antibiotics are dying in a shorter period of time, which makes it impossible for weakened anti-biotics to be molested by an infection that isn't killed, it just gets enough anti-biotic to use to mutate so that the virus will not respond to future attempts to kill it with the same medicine. For instance, a weak dose of amoxicillin results in the infection not being killed and the infectious agents becoming immune to amoxicillin.

There are very few completely different antibiotics, and it's no secret to anybody that they're not only not responding as well, not responding at all, but that there aren't any new ones that we can use for antibiotic-resistant infections.

Antibiotics are not like aspirin or other simple drugs. They are required to be 100% effective in killing whatever is infecting you as quickly and as completely as possible.

Amoxicillin capsules and tablets have an expiry of around 2 years, and provided they are stored as recommended. In the original packaging, there will be a small leeway of safety if used beyond expiry. Amoxicillin suspension is different and has a short shelf life of about 7-10 days once prepared.

NOTE> On the same site, they also list the fact that other pill-based medications last much longer in many cases, so they agree with what we all agree with MOST medications are fine, but antibiotics are NOT.

"Certain expired medications are at risk of bacterial growth, and sub-potent antibiotics can fail to treat infections, leading to more serious illnesses and antibiotic resistance. Once the expiration date has passed, there is no guarantee that the medicine will be safe and effective."

Is amoxicillin safe to take after the expiration date?​

There are a number of reasons why it’s not recommended you take expired amoxicillin, including:

• Amoxicillin is a molecular compound and will degrade over time.
  • There’s no stability data to determine if the potency will last over time.
  • You can’t determine amoxicillin degradation or chemical change by sight or smell.
  • If it has degraded, it won’t provide the therapeutic benefit you need.
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic. Even though it might not be toxic past its expiration date, it may have lost some of its potency. If it’s not as effective in treating infection-causing microbes, it might even help these germs build immunity to the drug. That means the next time you need amoxicillin, it might have little or no effect.

Further down>
Each year, there are more than 2.8 millionTrusted Source cases of bacterial infections that are resistant to antibiotics, resulting in at least 35,000 deaths.

When you take an antibiotic, the sensitive bacteria are eliminated. The bacteria that survive during antibiotic treatment are often resistant to that antibiotic. These bacteria typically have unique characteristics that prevent antibiotics from working on them.

I can keep going. Countless sites cite different sources for their findings. You see, I'm employing this extremely strong tool called READING of these reputable sites versus praying for things to differ from non-reputable sites. PLEASE NOTE: I see some of you chomping on the bit to fire it at me, but ALL of those sites agree that over 90% of drugs last WAY past their expiry dates. Fifteen years past expiry. Anti-biotics and some other medications, however, DO NOT have that kind of shelf life. They *might* be fine at 2-3 years, or they might be *insert a percentage* of strength at 2-3 years. Antibiotics are designed to be lethal to bacterial infections, and lethality drops the weaker it gets, PLUS it allows mutation.

As an example>
Penicillin used to be able to kill every single infection in the world. It can't anymore, though, from a mixture of things. People were not taking every single dose they were given, and yes, they have weaker Penicillin from age of the medication. So then amoxicillin was made(because penicillin was no longer working), and it promptly went through the same process. People were not taking all their doses plus weakened amoxicillin, and then other something else needed to be created because amoxicillin was no longer good enough. Currently, there are about 12-15 antibiotics in the world, and as of right now, there are bacteria that are at least somewhat resistant to almost every single one of those. When we exhaust those, there are no more antibiotics, which is the brutal truth of one of the reasons why we shouldn't even RISK taking sub-nominal medication that has been just sitting in our sock drawers for 5 years.

Don't bother acting like Dobermans on me. You only had to read the same sites I read only you needed to read past the part that said "90% of the medicines don't expire and last up to 15 years". You only needed to read the part after that said, "And oh yeah, antibiotics/and pretty much any medicines that are held in a liquid suspension/liquid form start losing their efficacy from 15 days (for the liquids) to after 2 years (for the pill/powder caplets of things like antibiotics),

Look, I agree with you about most drugs. Most drugs last 15 years or even more. Antibiotics, however, are proven by any reputable lab to weaken from the point they're made to the point where they can even spawn bacterial growth in the powder due to what makes up an anti-biotic.

What I'm saying is that the antibiotics are dying in a shorter period of time, which makes it impossible for weakened anti-biotics to be molested by an infection that isn't killed, it just gets enough anti-biotic to use to mutate so that the virus will not respond to future attempts to kill it with the same medicine. For instance, a weak dose of amoxicillin results in the infection not being killed and the infectious agents becoming immune to amoxicillin.

There are very few completely different antibiotics, and it's no secret to anybody that they're not only not responding as well, not responding at all, but that there aren't any new ones that we can use for antibiotic-resistant infections.

Antibiotics are not like aspirin or other simple drugs. They are required to be 100% effective in killing whatever is infecting you as quickly and as completely as possible.

Amoxicillin capsules and tablets have an expiry of around 2 years, and provided they are stored as recommended. In the original packaging, there will be a small leeway of safety if used beyond expiry. Amoxicillin suspension is different and has a short shelf life of about 7-10 days once prepared.

NOTE> On the same site, they also list the fact that other pill-based medications last much longer in many cases, so they agree with what we all agree with MOST medications are fine, but antibiotics are NOT.

"Certain expired medications are at risk of bacterial growth, and sub-potent antibiotics can fail to treat infections, leading to more serious illnesses and antibiotic resistance. Once the expiration date has passed, there is no guarantee that the medicine will be safe and effective."

Is amoxicillin safe to take after the expiration date?​

There are a number of reasons why it’s not recommended you take expired amoxicillin, including:

• Amoxicillin is a molecular compound and will degrade over time.
  • There’s no stability data to determine if the potency will last over time.
  • You can’t determine amoxicillin degradation or chemical change by sight or smell.
  • If it has degraded, it won’t provide the therapeutic benefit you need.
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic. Even though it might not be toxic past its expiration date, it may have lost some of its potency. If it’s not as effective in treating infection-causing microbes, it might even help these germs build immunity to the drug. That means the next time you need amoxicillin, it might have little or no effect.

Further down>
Each year, there are more than 2.8 millionTrusted Source cases of bacterial infections that are resistant to antibiotics, resulting in at least 35,000 deaths.

When you take an antibiotic, the sensitive bacteria are eliminated. The bacteria that survive during antibiotic treatment are often resistant to that antibiotic. These bacteria typically have unique characteristics that prevent antibiotics from working on them.

I can keep going. Countless sites cite different sources for their findings. You see, I'm employing this extremely strong tool called READING of these reputable sites versus praying for things to differ from non-reputable sites. PLEASE NOTE: I see some of you chomping on the bit to fire it at me, but ALL of those sites agree that over 90% of drugs last WAY past their expiry dates. Fifteen years past expiry. Anti-biotics and some other medications, however, DO NOT have that kind of shelf life. They *might* be fine at 2-3 years, or they might be *insert a percentage* of strength at 2-3 years. Antibiotics are designed to be lethal to bacterial infections, and lethality drops the weaker it gets, PLUS it allows mutation.

As an example>
Penicillin used to be able to kill every single infection in the world. It can't anymore, though, from a mixture of things. People were not taking every single dose they were given, and yes, they have weaker Penicillin from age of the medication. So then amoxicillin was made(because penicillin was no longer working), and it promptly went through the same process. People were not taking all their doses plus weakened amoxicillin, and then other something else needed to be created because amoxicillin was no longer good enough. Currently, there are about 12-15 antibiotics in the world, and as of right now, there are bacteria that are at least somewhat resistant to almost every single one of those. When we exhaust those, there are no more antibiotics, which is the brutal truth of one of the reasons why we shouldn't even RISK taking sub-nominal medication that has been just sitting in our sock drawers for 5 years.

Don't bother acting like Dobermans on me. You only had to read the same sites I read only you needed to read past the part that said "90% of the medicines don't expire and last up to 15 years". You only needed to read the part after that said, "And oh yeah, antibiotics/and pretty much any medicines that are held in a liq uid suspension/liquid form start losing their efficacy from 15 days (for the liquids) to after 2 years (for the pill/powder caplets of things like antibiotics),
Morning, Was I rude or disrespectful to you? No. Whoever is chomping at the bit or acting like Dobermans (I love Dobermans as they are a loyal and great dog to work with - they are an intelligent breed according to human standards) on this forum towards you, I have no idea. I have commented on two posts or comments you made in all your tenure here so if that is directed at me you are way off base. I nor anyone else has to agree with everything you say because you post it and have the right to ask for the info if it differs from their understanding - regardless of who is correct which I clearly stated. It is my opinion, people who disagree and have a convo and read more, learn from a disagreement including me. @gondar1 was kind enough to tell me something I posted was not scientific and was just passed around and he was correct. I thanked him for it and he wasn't rude. No idea why you are acting like people are attacking you and I don't want to know why.
Couple points - I can find the same on almost any medication because multiple sites indicate the same of most drugs but it is known if stored properly they may lose some level potency or at least that has been my understanding. Is this going to be a bad idea for bacterial infection, probably because they should use targeted antibiotics after a swab and determining which bacteria it is from the lab, albeit that takes an extra day or two, and most patients want to walk out with a prescription when they feel like crap.
You state, "Penicillin used to be able to kill every single infection in the world." I disagree because many infections are viral - it is completely useless against viral infections but it was doled out, or that is what most doc's I know state used to be done, to get people out of their office. Nor does it work against the more serious fungal infections. It never did - if you know different, please let us know.
If you are referring to bacterial infections - I agree with your statement.

I recall the other day you were asking about the difference between three basic forms of testosterone which anyone can find on reputable websites because they are prescribed but you responded saying you could differ between the crap info and real info so why are you telling us or me to read? I'm going by memory so don't quote me but I wasn't going to argue with you.

Regardless, I am out of this conversation. Do what you think is best for you.
In theory, I agree we have created 'superbugs' due to over-prescribing and improper usage of antibiotics prescribed but I do not agree with all your comments but we don't have to - people chatting about topics fosters knowledge and growth.

Oh my! @LePsyber, my friend, you should have read the original article, as it mentioned antibiotics losing more potency in more than a couple of places. I will grant it that your post was well-written until you went off on Dobies. Dobies are great dogs and will probably be my next dog when I have a backyard again.

Morning, Was I rude or disrespectful to you? No. Whoever is chomping at the bit or acting like Dobermans (I love Dobermans as they are a loyal and great dog to work with - they are an intelligent breed according to human standards) on this forum towards you, I have no idea. I have commented on two posts or comments you made in all your tenure here so if that is directed at me you are way off base. I nor anyone else has to agree with everything you say because you post it and have the right to ask for the info if it differs from their understanding - regardless of who is correct which I clearly stated. It is my opinion, people who disagree and have a convo and read more, learn from a disagreement including me. @gondar1 was kind enough to tel me something I posted was not scientific and was just passed around and he was correct. I thanked him for it and he wasn't rude. No idea why you are acting like people are attacking you and I don't want to know why.
Couple points - I can find the same on almost any medication because multiple sites indicate the same of most drugs but it is known if stored properly they may lose some level potency or at least that has been my understanding. Is this going to be a bad idea for bacterial infection, probably because they should use targeted antibiotics after a swab and determining which bacteria it is from the lab, albeit that takes an extra day or two, and most patients want to walk out with a prescription when they feel like crap.
You state, "Penicillin used to be able to kill every single infection in the world." I disagree because many infections are viral - it is completely useless against viral infections but it was doled out, or that is what most doc's I know state used to be done, to get people out of their office. Nor does it work against the more serious fungal infections. It never did - if you know different, please let us know.
If you are referring to bacterial infections - I agree with your statement.

I recall the other day you were asking about the difference between three basic forms of testosterone which anyone can find on reputable websites because they are prescribed but you responded saying you could differ between the crap info and real info so why are you telling us or me to read? I'm going by memory so don't quote me but I wasn't going to argue with you.

Regardless, I am out of this conversation. Do what you think is best for you.
In theory, I agree we have created 'superbugs' due to over-prescribing and improper usage of antibiotics prescribed but I do not agree with all your comments but we don't have to - people chatting about topics fosters knowledge and growth.
I used the wrong tone however, the end part was meant to head things off at the pass, where people attack the crap out of something I say, not saying that you specifically would do it.

I did indeed mean bacterial infections. All of the medications I listed are for bacteria. I listed them specifically because they're the worst ones. For things that are maiming/killing people. I just had a very good friend get bacterial meningitis in her spine. The doctor told her boyfriend (she still gets so confused just by going into a store that they can't even leave the house) that she was 2 hours from death if they hadn't gotten her into the hospital. Crazy.

"I recall the other day you were asking about the difference between three basic forms of testosterone, which anyone can find on reputable websites because they are prescribed, but you responded saying you could differ between the crap info and real info so why are you telling us or me to read? I'm going by memory, so don't quote me, but I wasn't going to argue with you."

Again, I looked and could not find reputable information that specifically listed all three side by side, so I asked here. I responded by saying I couldn't find the information I wanted. There is an entire AAS section for people to ask questions. I wouldn't have needed to ask if I could have found information elsewhere but...like usual...I ask a question and am expected to have the answers before I ask, and am just starting some sort of shit by posting a question. Honestly, I would have gone on in ignorant bliss if I had known that people would attack and accuse me of laziness just by asking for help. This is exactly what I talk about when I feel doberman'd here. I ask a question that some people could answer in their sleep, and instead of just helping me, the result is an out-of-control dog then grabs me by the neck and sits shaking the shit out of me for no reason. I don't know the correct answer from what I can find, so I ask it in a place that's supposed to give a fucking shit while people hopefully help others to educate themselves. Me, however? People POUND ME IN THE FUCKING ASS just for asking something because I have the unmitigated GALL to ask an AAS question on an AAS board. Wonder why I get defensive, and my comments are off? Huh, I wonder why.

I apologize for my tone towards you. YOU seem like a pretty nice guy, and I shouldn't have been so pointed. As there are perhaps THREE people in this entire place who give a flying fuck about even being civil about anything I have to say (good/bad/ugly), I should have counted your patient and intelligent comment as welcoming.

IN MY OPINION...that is ****MY PERSONAL*** opinion of which I should be entitled(this HAS to be stated or the attack dogs come), of what I personally see in some posts, there is a bit too much conspiracy theory here at times. In this case, I see people suspecting that the man is falsely trying to expire their drugs. While it's said all over the place that about 90% of drugs last a very long time, there are certain drugs which do not and those drugs tend to include antibiotics. It's brought up as especially important because old aspirin might help with a headache, but old antibiotics might kill you or cause you to die when you rely on what actually turns out to be a bottle full of expired nothingness.

Oh my! @LePsyber, my friend, you should have read the original article, as it mentioned antibiotics losing more potency in more than a couple of places. I will grant it that your post was well-written until you went off on Dobies. Dobies are great dogs and will probably be my next dog when I have a backyard again.
Hope you like hair in your food and those spikey hairs will stab you thru track pants when you sit on the couch.

I grew up with Dobermans, they are great dogs, but the only fuzzy soft part on them is right under their ear, lol.
But mine kept me warm in the basement every night, laying under the covers with me putting off body heat. I used to fluff a pillow for his head, lol.

Sorry. I meant to point at general guard dogs that try to grab innocent people by the throat and shake the shit out of them. Sorry again, but I refuse to make Dobermans out to be innocent friends. I took three attacks from Dobermans to my left hand before I could handle the problem with my right, not just Dobermans but guard dogs in general, and I disagree. Thank god for leather gloves and long-sleeved shirts.

Sorry. I meant to point at general guard dogs that try to grab innocent people by the throat and shake the shit out of them. Sorry again, but I refuse to make Dobermans out to be innocent friends. I took three attacks from Dobermans to my left hand before I could handle the problem with my right, not just Dobermans but guard dogs in general, and I disagree. Thank god for leather gloves and long-sleeved shirts.
Oh Dobes are protective. Ours were never trained for protection, but if anyone had tried to do anything to us, it would have ate them.
Normally they were pretty lazy though. They were show dogs.

3 times they went on defensive.

1. girl that was babysitting us had an asthma attack, her dad (our next door neighbor) flew in the door without announcing himself or anything and they stopped him in his tracks at the door, both the male and female. Once we called them off he was fine.

2. My dads bother was being an ass and teasing the dog by looking in the window with his sunglasses on. We lived in the country, no one came to the house. He broke the window and was going to come out and eat my uncle, lol. Scared my uncle so bad he didn't do that again, lol

3. My moms brother lived with us for a bit. One time he snuck up behind my mom, grabbed her and flipped her on his shoulder, the dog had him by the arm so fast, didn't break skin much, but scared the shit out of my uncle. Once my uncle put her down the dog calmed down but kept an eye on him.

Mind you ours were never over aggressive. One time my younger sister (she was like 3-4 years old) decided to place a leg of her chair on the dogs balls when he was laying down, she sat down, the dog turned around and smacked her over with his paw and growled. Didn't come close to actually hurting her though, and as far as I was concerned she got what she deserved. My dad was going to punish the dog, but me and my brother wouldn't let him,.

They have a natural born protective instinct. Too bad their fur sucks to pat, lol

Last edited:
This thread is way off-topic, but I will keep it going. I had two Staffs that were Schutzhund trained, and they only became aggressive when the person became aggressive toward my wife. Even then, they controlled the person while not hurting them. Both dogs were so gentle they loved to hang out with the kids I worked with. My current dog is a seven-pound poodle.

This thread is way off-topic, but I will keep it going. I had two Staffs that were Schutzhund trained, and they only became aggressive when the person became aggressive toward my wife. Even then, they controlled the person while not hurting them. Both dogs were so gentle they loved to hang out with the kids I worked with. My current dog is a seven-pound poodle.
We had a poodle after because my siater had bad allergies. We still lived on the farm then, the dog was at the end of our driveway, old guy came to the house I was outside, only rolled his window down a bit and said he had accidentally hit the dog.
Poor thing had a broken back it was finished, my sister crying, it’s gasping for air, I got the wonderful job of ending its pain, it was not fixable, the spine was gone, dog couldn’t move.

I felt so sorry for my sister, but I didn’t miss the dog, it barked so much, I could never come home late without waking everyone up.

After that they got a weiner dog, lol.

I never had a aggressive dog. However had a few aggressive ex's that would bite when provoked. I learned to approach from the front. Pinning them down from the rear penetrating them in the ass often resulted in being bit or scratched. Lol

Oh Dobes are protective. Ours were never trained for protection, but if anyone had tried to do anything to us, it would have ate them.
Normally they were pretty lazy though. They were show dogs.

3 times they went on defensive.

1. girl that was babysitting us had an asthma attack, her dad (our next door neighbor) flew in the door without announcing himself or anything and they stopped him in his tracks at the door, both the male and female. Once we called them off he was fine.

2. My dads bother was being an ass and teasing the dog by looking in the window with his sunglasses on. We lived in the country, no one came to the house. He broke the window and was going to come out and eat my uncle, lol. Scared my uncle so bad he didn't do that again, lol

3. My moms brother lived with us for a bit. One time he snuck up behind my mom, grabbed her and flipped her on his shoulder, the dog had him by the arm so fast, didn't break skin much, but scared the shit out of my uncle. Once my uncle put her down the dog calmed down but kept an eye on him.

Mind you ours were never over aggressive. One time my younger sister (she was like 3-4 years old) decided to place a leg of her chair on the dogs balls when he was laying down, she sat down, the dog turned around and smacked her over with his paw and growled. Didn't come close to actually hurting her though, and as far as I was concerned she got what she deserved. My dad was going to punish the dog, but me and my brother wouldn't let him,.

They have a natural born protective instinct. Too bad their fur sucks to pat, lol
I'll continue your off topic one last time.

Someone puts their chair on my testicles, and they're getting bit. Sorry, but the point is non-negotiable.

As for my experience with Dobermans and other dogs that were guarding, in their eyes, I was wayyyy in the wrong and admittedly, I for sure was. Unfortunately, the attacks happened in backyards in the dark. The worst is the fact that the guy who woke/pissed them generally off was over the other fence when my ass came following him and into the face of a dog on protection. The other situation was me getting attacked after pulling the dog off the person. Talk about injustice.

So I can perhaps reverse to saying I have no comment on normal dogs in normal situations? I for sure saw too many dogs that were a chain link fence away from trying to remove your soul from your body. (by tearing you open like a watery packet of ketchup and violently sprinkling you all over the ground). Some were beautiful dogs but were clearly abused and ignored. The sad part is that a bird flies into a tree, they aren't trained or cared for so they bark. The wind changes, la la not trained etc and they bark. A squirrel farts somewhere, and it yessir, it barks. People call and call and call about them like someone can just show up and put the poor thing down. Eventually, the Humane Society gets engaged and they get put down.

In my opinion, A dog needs to be led with the same messages, or it leads itself.

I've read up from some sites that did some simple tests on pill-form antibiotics. I was looking for some antibiotics for my BOB(Bug Out Box). They all unanimously found there wasn't even a LICK of working antibiotic after 3 years on all the ones they could test like amoxicillin, doxycycline, cephalexin, ciprofloxacin, clindamycin, metronidazole, azithromycin, sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim....
You were asked to cite these sites but all you did was post a few links about amoxicillin which don't address the statement you just made. I'll wait, although it would it would be quicker if you just admit you fucked up but that would take something you may not have in you.

Actually that's not all you did but your other rambling deflection does not backup what you said either. Putting this entire class of drugs under one umbrella for the purpose's of this conversation is wrong. You've done that throughout your posts.
Amoxicillin is a member of just one of six or seven different families of antibiotics that act through different means. It's makeup lends itself to being susceptible to a certain type of bacterial degradation that the others may not be.

You made the statement so it's up to you to prove it but I'll throw you a bone so you don't waste your time - there are actual studies, not "sites" that have shown this to be false. Take a look at SLEP - https://www.researchgate.net/public...ucts_extended_beyond_labeled_expiration_dates

From a study cited:
4-Table2-1.png

I can keep going. Countless sites cite different sources for their findings. You see, I'm employing this extremely strong tool called READING of these reputable sites versus praying for things to differ from non-reputable sites. ...
I can keep going too, pretty funny (if rude insinuations can be funny) that you get so lippy while making claims that you can't back up. If you actually did read sites that made the findings you claim then you apparently did a shit job of vetting them.

For the record I will often question anyone who posts what I suspect to be incorrect "facts", I'm a very nice guy, just ask me I'll tell you, however "facts don't care about your feelings" and I myself tend to care less and less about them over time when they come from chronic offenders, once the innocence is gone I find it disrespectful to both myself and the board members.

Other than making noise "strong tools" are of little use when used by unskilled people.

I used the wrong tone however, the end part was meant to head things off at the pass, where people attack the crap out of something I say, not saying that you specifically would do it.

I did indeed mean bacterial infections. All of the medications I listed are for bacteria. I listed them specifically because they're the worst ones. For things that are maiming/killing people. I just had a very good friend get bacterial meningitis in her spine. The doctor told her boyfriend (she still gets so confused just by going into a store that they can't even leave the house) that she was 2 hours from death if they hadn't gotten her into the hospital. Crazy.

Again, I looked and could not find reputable information that specifically listed all three side by side, so I asked here. I responded by saying I couldn't find the information I wanted. There is an entire AAS section for people to ask questions. I wouldn't have needed to ask if I could have found information elsewhere but...like usual...I ask a question and am expected to have the answers before I ask, and am just starting some sort of shit by posting a question. Honestly, I would have gone on in ignorant bliss if I had known that people would attack and accuse me of laziness just by asking for help. This is exactly what I talk about when I feel doberman'd here. I ask a question that some people could answer in their sleep, and instead of just helping me, the result is an out-of-control dog then grabs me by the neck and sits shaking the shit out of me for no reason. I don't know the correct answer from what I can find, so I ask it in a place that's supposed to give a fucking shit while people hopefully help others to educate themselves. Me, however? People POUND ME IN THE FUCKING ASS just for asking something because I have the unmitigated GALL to ask an AAS question on an AAS board. Wonder why I get defensive, and my comments are off? Huh, I wonder why.

I apologize for my tone towards you. YOU seem like a pretty nice guy, and I shouldn't have been so pointed. As there are perhaps THREE people in this entire place who give a flying fuck about even being civil about anything I have to say (good/bad/ugly), I should have counted your patient and intelligent comment as welcoming.

IN MY OPINION...that is ****MY PERSONAL*** opinion of which I should be entitled(this HAS to be stated or the attack dogs come), of what I personally see in some posts, there is a bit too much conspiracy theory here at times. In this case, I see people suspecting that the man is falsely trying to expire their drugs. While it's said all over the place that about 90% of drugs last a very long time, there are certain drugs which do not and those drugs tend to include antibiotics. It's brought up as especially important because old aspirin might help with a headache, but old antibiotics might kill you or cause you to die when you rely on what actually turns out to be a bottle full of expired nothingness.
I said I was out but will comment since you won't let this die, forums and members should disagree with each other, it's one of the best ways to learn. I did not read this from beginning to end again but you referenced me as if I attacked you which could not be further from the truth. If I was rude to you - you would know it but I don't take pleasure in insulting or embarrassing people.

Again, not sure where this is coming from. Regarding my comment to you about three different testosterone compounds - did I call you lazy? No, I suggested reading on reputable sites (there are a lot of medical sites for prescribed medication) and then come back and ask about what isn't clear. I told you I was happy to help if you had questions after. I'm the same in my career - I won't spoon feed the people I hire, I make them do the reading, formulate an answer and then we discuss it. Sometimes, I learn from them because they think outside the box and I didn't. You have been a member for over 2 years and you don't know the difference between three basic testosterone compounds and that is disconcerting and that is not an insult (the safety of members is something I take seriously and if I think someone should avoid PED's, it probably isn't good for the labs but I will say so - 500 mg of test prop is not the same as 500 mg of test undecanoate). I understood you injected and if you inject how can you do it without understanding the impact it will have on your body and for how long? I also believe we learn more from doing the work ourselves and then coming back and chatting about it.

Not that I need to justify anything I write but I thought you needed to read and come back with more knowledge and questions. I wasn't being rude, I was trying to help you. It had nothing to do with you but it did with the question, if I see something that I think a comment might help with, I make it - end of story. Am I always right - no. I have no idea why you are so defensive and aggressive. There is no need for it so if you want the 'attack dogs' to come out, look in the mirror as you may be bringing them on yourself.
As for the convo on medication and in particular saying all antibiotics over 3 years ( you list - amoxicillin, doxycycline, cephalexin, ciprofloxacin, clindamycin, metronidazole, azithromycin, sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim.) are useless - we can agree to disagree. I follow the logic you are going with but you can't apply it to every bacteria killing oral medication which you appear to be saying - they work differently to accomplish the end result and are not all useless after 3 years. In particular and a little off topic but fluoroquinolones are a dangerous antibiotic if you continue to lift. One of their side effects is tendon ruptures. If anyone here gets prescribed antibiotics and plans to continue lifting, please ask the doctor which class of antibiotic it falls under. Do not take a Fluoroquinolone unless you have no other choice.

Just a suggestion, if you took all the sarcasm out of your posts, defensiveness, and little jabs at me/people, you might get a better result. I'm being polite here and if you want to reply rudely with more jabs at the forum, we can take that path left but I suggest you don't. Read what you just wrote, your using profanity, insulting members and I guarantee there are more than 3 civil members as this forum just passed 2500 members - congrats @Taureau - and in general people are respectful here. I still stand behind what I said - if you don't know the answer read about each medication separately and then come ask if your understanding is correct.

As much as I love animals and have an affinity for dogs because I share my life with a lot, train them for protection and obedience, it is off topic so I won't blabber on too much. I will state my opinion, 99% of the time it is not a bad dog, it is a bad owner that just wants an ornament or is a guy with a micro penis who wants to walk down the street with a big dog that looks mean and creates a weapon. My best protection dog was a 55 lb Border Collie mix. My Bouvier is more than twice her size but she was so damn smart I thought she was learning English. I just said something and within a few minutes she knew what I wanted. I spent 13 years with her and miss her everyday - she was one of a kind. I will shut up about dogs now.

I said I was out but will comment since you won't let this die, forums and members should disagree with each other, it's one of the best ways to learn. I did not read this from beginning to end again but you referenced me as if I attacked you which could not be further from the truth. If I was rude to you - you would know it but I don't take pleasure in insulting or embarrassing people.

Again, not sure where this is coming from. Regarding my comment to you about three different testosterone compounds - did I call you lazy? No, I suggested reading on reputable sites (there are a lot of medical sites for prescribed medication) and then come back and ask about what isn't clear. I told you I was happy to help if you had questions after. I'm the same in my career - I won't spoon feed the people I hire, I make them do the reading, formulate an answer and then we discuss it. Sometimes, I learn from them because they think outside the box and I didn't. You have been a member for over 2 years and you don't know the difference between three basic testosterone compounds and that is disconcerting and that is not an insult (the safety of members is something I take seriously and if I think someone should avoid PED's, it probably isn't good for the labs but I will say so - 500 mg of test prop is not the same as 500 mg of test undecanoate). I understood you injected and if you inject how can you do it without understanding the impact it will have on your body and for how long? I also believe we learn more from doing the work ourselves and then coming back and chatting about it.

Not that I need to justify anything I write but I thought you needed to read and come back with more knowledge and questions. I wasn't being rude, I was trying to help you. It had nothing to do with you but it did with the question, if I see something that I think a comment might help with, I make it - end of story. Am I always right - no. I have no idea why you are so defensive and aggressive. There is no need for it so if you want the 'attack dogs' to come out, look in the mirror as you may be bringing them on yourself.
As for the convo on medication and in particular saying all antibiotics over 3 years ( you list - amoxicillin, doxycycline, cephalexin, ciprofloxacin, clindamycin, metronidazole, azithromycin, sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim.) are useless - we can agree to disagree. I follow the logic you are going with but you can't apply it to every bacteria killing oral medication which you appear to be saying - they work differently to accomplish the end result and are not all useless after 3 years. In particular and a little off topic but fluoroquinolones are a dangerous antibiotic if you continue to lift. One of their side effects is tendon ruptures. If anyone here gets prescribed antibiotics and plans to continue lifting, please ask the doctor which class of antibiotic it falls under. Do not take a Fluoroquinolone unless you have no other choice.

Just a suggestion, if you took all the sarcasm out of your posts, defensiveness, and little jabs at me/people, you might get a better result. I'm being polite here and if you want to reply rudely with more jabs at the forum, we can take that path left but I suggest you don't. Read what you just wrote, your using profanity, insulting members and I guarantee there are more than 3 civil members as this forum just passed 2500 members - congrats @Taureau - and in general people are respectful here. I still stand behind what I said - if you don't know the answer read about each medication separately and then come ask if your understanding is correct.

As much as I love animals and have an affinity for dogs because I share my life with a lot, train them for protection and obedience, it is off topic so I won't blabber on too much. I will state my opinion, 99% of the time it is not a bad dog, it is a bad owner that just wants an ornament or is a guy with a micro penis who wants to walk down the street with a big dog that looks mean and creates a weapon. My best protection dog was a 55 lb Border Collie mix. My Bouvier is more than twice her size but she was so damn smart I thought she was learning English. I just said something and within a few minutes she knew what I wanted. I spent 13 years with her and miss her everyday - she was one of a kind. I will shut up about dogs now.
I’ll derail away,

We had a border collie on the farm, out door dog. That dog was highly intelligent. Could herd cows properly without any training. Coyotes never got near our house, was smart enough to never get baited into the bush.

Her and our Doberman would playfight all the time when she was young, it was funny because her head would fit in the dobes mouth, but as she aged they didn’t play fight because eventually the Doberman was no match.

I got a funny story, (ok I know drinking and driving is bad, but this was 30+years ago)
I was pretty hammered coming home one night, couldnt get my key in the door, lol, so it’s chilly like 10 c, I decided I would pat the dog (border collie) for a while maybe sober up to get in, eventually I laid down, unzipped my jacket so I could snuggle the dog. Thought in my drunkenness that she might like the warmth. You know, just lay there a bit until I was more sober.

Well guess who passed out, lol.

I woke up at 6 am, my dad giving me a push with his foot, pretty pissed off, dog still snuggling with me in the jacket, both of us laying on the gravel driveway beside the front tire of my car.

I love when I recall funny stories about the dumb stuff I did in my youth. Reminds me of a time when I wasn’t lame.

I
I had 10+ year old M1T. It still made me crazy strong and feel like shit. :LOL:
If it wasnt stored in your cars glovebox or in a damp woodshed,
I bet it is ATLEAST 90% of what it was when fresh.
Wish i could still get these even though they're horrible for you lol