1,500 members

Goldenrod

Staff member
This forum is about to crack 1,500 members and while that may be considered a small number compared to some other forums, when I joined a few years ago I believe it was half that. @Taureau would know the exact number as I can't recall exactly what it was.
All things considered, that is impressive growth.

This forum is about to crack 1,500 members and while that may be considered a small number compared to some other forums, when I joined a few years ago I believe it was half that. @Taureau would know the exact number as I can't recall exactly what it was.
All things considered, that is impressive growth.

I am very pleased with the numbers we have

to me the number that has meaning is the activity level of the forum. meaning how many people come here every day along with the amount of new posts every day.

to me the number that has meaning is the activity level of the forum. meaning how many people come here every day along with the amount of new posts every day.
The active members are all that count.. If board x has 5000 members but only 2 post, it doesn't meant shit, lol.
I have looked at other boards in the past, and noticed that the traffic is pretty similar.

What is the activity number in comparison to registered members out of curiosity